Play Live Dealer Blackjack Online
If you like playing blackjack but haven’t played it against a real dealer, you’re missing out on probably the greatest experience available at online casinos. Though live dealer games are all the rage at the moment, they might seem a bit overwhelming with all the features and options. That shouldn’t be a reason to quit before you’ve even started, though. We’re here to guide you through the process of playing blackjack with a live dealer, step by step. We’ll start by giving you the top three reasons why live blackjack is a must-try for any casino games fan as well as our recommended place for playing it.
- The HD video live stream makes you feel as if you’re a VIP player
- It offers unique options, such as side bets and bet behind, unavailable offline
- The friendly and professional dealers make the game an exciting experience
Play at 888 – My Favourite Live Blackjack Casino!
How to Recognise a Great Live Game
Before we get into the details of how you should go about playing blackjack against a real dealer and what innovative variations and game options are offered at online casinos, we will give you a few tips on how to pick the right casino and the right game for you personally.
There are many operators that have live dealer tables but not all of them are worthy of your attention as a player. So, what are the characteristics of a good live blackjack casino? Below, you can find a few screenshots from live tables to whet your appetite. Moreover, you’ll see all the important points to look out for. We’ve summed them up in a table, together with a few helpful examples of the leading live casino providers at the moment.
Top Live Casino Providers
|Live Game Provider||Blackjack Tables||Betting Limits||Side Bets||Dealers’ Origin||Featured Casino|
|Evolution Gaming||38||£0.50 – £10,000||Bet Behind, 21+3, Perfect Pairs||Latvia, Malta||888 Casino|
|Playtech||13||£5 – £2500||Bet Behind, 21+3, Perfect Pairs||Europe, Asia||William Hill|
|Extreme Live Gaming||4||£5 – £1000||Bet Behind, 21+3, Perfect Pairs||England||Leo Vegas|
As you can see, all our top three live platform providers have plenty of blackjack tables with a wide range of professionally-trained dealers to maximize your entertainment. Apart from giving you a choice of tables, they also provide you with betting limits to suit any player’s needs. Finally, they all have fun side bets and allow you to bet behind – both of which are extremely helpful, as we’ll explain in detail in a while. Though those paragon software companies have many respectable operators for customers, we have assessed them all in order to present to you only the most deserving of them. We’ve taken into consideration the online casino’s reputation with players and experts, their bonus offers and conditions, the variety of games and tables, and their ability to keep their users satisfied.
Blackjack Features at Live Casinos
Playing blackjack online gives you many opportunities that just cannot be accommodated at a land-based casino. For starters, you’re playing from the comfort of your home, which eliminates the time and expenses required to travel to a traditional institution. Second, there are lower betting minimums and often higher maximums, which makes the online games a better choice for both low-risk players and high rollers. Finally, sites are generous enough to give you a welcome bonus to start and often regular perks to keep playing, which would never happen offline. But that’s not all. Live dealer blackjack offers the following exclusive options.
- Multi-Seat – Unlike tables at the traditional brick and mortar casinos, here there are 7 seats to take your pick from. Not only that but you can bet on more than one seat, which could quickly increase your bankroll. You don’t have to take more than one seat but the ability to do so if you please is priceless.
- Bet Behind – If you’re at a land-based casino and the table is full, you’ll have to wait for a seat to become available. Not so at online casinos, though. Even if all the seats are taken, you can still play thanks to the innovative ‘bet behind’ option. It means that you’ll be betting on the hand of a player who’s already seated at the table, thus accepting their decisions on whether to stand, hit or double down.
- Side Bets – Live Blackjack, similarly to RNG blackjack at online casinos, offers interesting side bets. As long as you know what the bets mean and how to use them to your advantage, they could multiply your winnings. The most popular side bets are 21+3, which bets that the player’s two cards and the first card of the dealer will form a poker hand, and Perfect Pairs, which is a bet that the player’s first two cards will be a pair of cards of the same value with different payouts for pairs of the same colour or suit.
The Hottest Live Dealers – My Personal Favourites
It goes without saying that one of the most exciting features of live casino games, blackjack included, are the real dealers. Though some might argue that a dealer’s role is to just facilitate your gameplay, I couldn’t possibly agree to that. At land-based casinos, that might indeed be the case. However, the brand new and exciting context of special live studios has put the dealer in the spotlight. Here are my preferred live dealers.
Live dealers have three major advantages. First, they are elegant – dressed in posh attire, they amplify the iGaming experience. Second, they are good looking and charming – their movie star appearance contributes to the customers feeling like VIP players. Third, they are cheerful and friendly because you don’t need someone to be grumpy while dealing your cards. Finally, the real dealers are extremely professional – they are well-trained to make your game of blackjack go smoothly and without any time wasted.
How to Play Live Blackjack
Playing Live Blackjack is easy and you’ll quickly get the hang of it. But any new beginning seems hard. To help you get the ropes of it, we’ve prepared a short description of the process, a step-by-step guide to playing blackjack against a live dealer.
- Step 1: Enter the Live Lobby Your Live Blackjack experience begins with entering the live casino of your chosen operator. To do so, you’ll first need to register and log on. You’ll also need to have made a deposit or claimed a no deposit bonus because live dealer games are generally not offered in play mode. Once you have some cash to play with, you’re ready to enter the live lobby.
- Step 2: Pick a Table Once there, take a look around, browse through the tables offered, exploring the betting limits, the side bets, and the dealers. When you feel confident about where you’d like to play or have a dealer of your liking, click on that table to join it. If you’re not sure where to start from, why don’t you join a lively table with a lot of players like the Blackjack Party?
- Step 3: Take a Seat or Bet Behind At this point, you may just watch other players for a while. Alternatively, you could either take a seat at the table or bet behind another layer. If you choose the first option, you’ll be the one deciding what happens with your hand, whereas if you bet behind a player already at the table, you’ll have to accept their decisions, including whether to hit or stand.
- Step 4: Select Your Chips and Place a Bet Depending on your bankroll and your mood or expectations of the hand, select the appropriate coin value and place on the betting area before the betting time has run out. Should you miss the deadline, you’ll need to wait for the next round. This is the time to stake on side bets as well. Make sure you’ve checked how to decrease your bet with the particular software.
- Step 5: Hit, Stand or Double Down If you’ve taken a seat at the Live Blackjack table, you’ll need to make a decision regarding your hand. No matter if you rely on your intuition or follow a strategy, hit, stand or double down according to the cards you have been dealt. In the case of betting behind, the player you’re betting behind will make this decision, though you can modify some settings.
- Step 6: Collect Your Winnings It’s the best time of all when you have played your cards right and you can collect the chips you’ve won. Of course, there will be a time when despite your best efforts you won’t be winning. That could happen even to the most experienced players following the best strategy chart. Don’t worry, there’s always the next round. Now, you can start from step one and repeat.
Conclusion – Play Live Blackjack at 888 Casino
- Company: Cassava Enterprises (Gibraltar) Ltd.
- Founded 1997
- Regulatory Body UK Gambling Commission
- Licence Number 39028
- Software Dragonfish Total Gaming Service
- Support 0800 032 9873
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Hopefully, we’ve managed to show you what an exquisite game live dealer blackjack is. If reading about it has piqued your curiosity, imagine what it is like to play it. And though we have mostly talked about software providers of the best live casinos so far, we will not leave you without recommending an online casino that would be your best choice. We’ve tested many before cutting down the number of good operators to just one, single greatest live blackjack casino. Here are this excellent operator’s highlights:
- £88 FreePlay and £100 Welcome Bonus with Player-Friendly Wagering Requirements
- A Wide Range of Live Blackjack Tables and Betting Limits
- Ongoing Live Casino Promotions, Including Live Blackjack Specific Offers
- The Greatest Live Casino Platform by Evolution Gaming
Have you guessed which online casino we’re talking about? It’s 888 Casino. A preferred site by over 25 million users, they have got plenty of awards to show why they should be your number one choice. More importantly, they put player’s needs first as can be seen from their regular promotional offers and very doable playthrough conditions. They have an impressive number of live blackjack tables and their dedicated tables feature extra winning opportunities, such as hidden bonus cards, which when dealt to you will win you up to £750 of extra cash to play with. That’s why we strongly recommend 888 Casino.