SPECIFIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Am I eligible to enter?
This offer is only open to new players who have never played Betfair Casino. If you have played on another Betfair product, you are eligible.
This promotion is limited to one account per customer, meaning one per family, household address, IP Address, email address, telephone number, payment account number (e.g. debit or credit card), and shared computer, e.g. public library or workplace. Deposits made with e-wallets (Paypal, Neteller, Moneybookers etc.) are not valid for this promotion.
What do I need to do and when?
This offer is valid until 31st December 2019.
To take part, all you need to do is ‘claim’ with a minimum of £10 . The maximum bonus you can receive is £100 . Your claim amount will be matched 100% up to the maximum of £100 . When playing your bonus you can view your casino bonus balance from the main account menu. Hit the refresh button to monitor your rolling bonus balance as you play.
What will my bonus be if I am playing in a currency other than GBP?
The following table shows you what multiple of the GBP bonus you will receive in your local currency.
For example, if your local currency is SEK and you qualify for the all games welcome bonus, you can receive up to 1,000 SEK (100 x 10).
How can I claim my bonus?
You’ll need to ‘claim’ with a minimum of £10 , at which point your bonus will automatically be credited to your playable Bonus balance.
What do I need to wager before I can withdraw my winnings?
If you choose to ‘claim’ this bonus, you’ll need to wager the sum of the multiplier of the bonus ‘claimed’ to as indicated in the table above 45 times.
For example, if you ‘claim’ with £100 , you will be awarded a £100 bonus (100% of your deposit in the all games welcome offer). You will then have to wager the £100 bonus 45 times, which is a total of £4 ,500.
Customer’s resident if the following countries will need to wager the sum of the bonus claimed 90 times. (Ukraine, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Romania, Serbia, Macedonia and Poland)
What games can I play to fulfil the bonus wagering requirement?
Eligible games are displayed in the tab left of these terms.
Stakes on some of our games don’t count in full towards the wagering requirement. Instead they have a percentage contribution as outlined below;
|Game||% of stake contributing to bonus requirement|
|Slots (Excluding double options)||100%|
|Arcade, Scratchcard Games and Fixed Odds Games (Excluding Spin A Win/Lucky Wheel)||100%|
|Roulette (All Varieties excluding Zero Roulette and 3D)||50%|
|Card Games (All varieties excluding Red Dog, Casino Hold’em, Casino War & Wild Vikings)||50%|
|Blackjack (All varieties excluding Pontoon, Blackjack Surrender, Blackjack Switch, Zero Blackjack and Stravaganza)||50%|
|Video Poker (All varieties)||5%|
|Pontoon, Blackjack Switch, Red Dog, Spin A Win/Lucky Wheel, Casino War, Casino Hold’em, Wild Vikings and Stravaganza||5%|
|Zero Games, Blackjack Surrender and all double options on slots, Video Poker (All varieties), 3D Roulette and any other games not in the eligible games list||0%|
|Live casino games||0%|
A bet of £100 on Craps will be calculated as £5 for wagering requirements.
What happens if I cancel my bonus?
If you cancel your bonus you also forfeit any pending winnings you have accrued. Cancelled bonuses and winnings cannot be refunded.
What do I need to do before I can withdraw my winnings?
You need to complete the wagering requirement in the specified time, as set out above.
How are my funds used in a buy-in/match deposit bonus?
When a player chooses to participate in buy-in/match deposit the combined value of their real cash buy-in amount is combined with a specified bonus. This is referred to as the Casino Promotional Balance. When a player places a bet the Casino will use their buy-in amount first and their bonus balance when the buy-in amount has been fully used up.
A player participates in a 100% match deposit bonus by buying in for £10 . The Casino adds a £10 bonus and this creates a new Casino Promotional Balance of £20 which is non-withdrawable until wager requirements are completed.
The player places a bet of £1 and is not successful so his Casino Promotional Balance is now £19 . This means that the players Promotional Balance is divided as follows: Buy In amount £9 + Bonus amount £10 = £19 .
Where can I see my buy-in/match deposit bonus balance?
You can see your combined Casino Promotional Balance in two places 1) My account section 2) In the balance summary.
If I have winnings on a bonus can I withdraw straight away?
The bonus wager requirements must be fulfilled before you can withdraw any winnings achieved whilst participating. There are no additional wager requirements on the winnings that are achieved as part of the bonus.
Can I claim any other bonuses while this bonus is active on my account?
You will only be able to qualify for one sign-up bonus, which will be offered depending on the value of your first ‘claimed’ amount.
If you trigger any other promotional bonus while another is still active, the bonuses will queue in your bonus balance. All your active bonuses will be shown in your Casino balance, however all wagering on eligible games will count towards the requirements of the first bonus you accepted.
Important message about fair play
General Terms and Conditions (applicable to all bonuses)
Bonuses are awarded to enhance your enjoyment of our games however we reserve the right to govern how bonuses are used before a player is allowed to cash them in. As such we deem it necessary to restrict certain types of wagering from contributing to the wagering/turnover requirements.
- Any bonus issued is valid for a period of 7 days from the date of issue unless otherwise stated in the specific promotion. Any remaining/unused bonus at the end of the stated period will be removed from the player’s account.
- All bonuses credited must be ‘bought-in’ to, accepted or declined. Once accepted, a bonus is credited to your playable balance. Declined bonuses will not be reapplied.
- Wagering requirements for bonuses will apply to an account from the time a bonus is accepted and/or applied to an account.
- When receiving a bonus, the player will first play with the money ‘bought-in’ to and only then will the player play with the bonus offered by the casino.
- The casino reserves the right to withhold any withdrawals and/or confiscate all winnings for irregular play. Irregular play includes, but is not limited to, any one or more of the following types of play:
- Placing single bets equal to or in excess of 30% of the value of the bonus before the wagering requirements for that bonus have been met.
- EG – You deposit £100 , accept a £100 bonus and place a single bet of £60 on any game.
- Moving from a low weighted game (25% or less) to a high weighted game (100%) after large wins for the purpose of clearing wagering requirements.
- EG – You place at least one bet on any game in the above list weighted at 25% or less, win 100% more than your stake and move your original stake and winnings to a game in the above list weighted at 100% in order to meet wagering requirements.
- Playing equal to or more than 500 consecutive hands/spins on any game and/or playing any game consistently for a period longer than two hours while a bonus is active.
- EG – You set any game to run on auto spin for 500 spins while you have an active bonus in your account and/or you play for a period of two hours or more (irrelevant of how many sessions) while you have an active bonus.
- Low risk Roulette bets. ANY bet spread combination on European/French Roulette games covering 25 or more (68%) of the 37 unique number spots on the table or on American Roulette games covering 25 or more (66%) of the 38 unique number spots on the table.
- EG – You bet on Red and Black, You are covering 36 of the 37 possible outcomes, therefore this bet would not count towards any wagering requirements.
All our standard terms and conditions apply
Safe transactions secure 256bit encryption