Casumo Welcome Bonus Conditions
1. Introduction 1.1. You are at www.casumo.com (the “Website“).
1.2. The Website is operated and managed by Casumo Services Limited, a company incorporated under the laws of Malta with company registration number C55663, and having its registered address at The Unicorn Centre, Triq il-Uqija, Swieqi, SWQ 2335, Malta.
1.3. Casumo Services Limited is licensed and regulated for customers residing in the United Kingdom by the UK Gambling Commission under remote gaming licence number 000-039265-R-319417-016.
1.4. Casumo Services Limited is referred to in these Terms as “Casumo”, “we”, “our” or “us” and you, the player, as “you”, “your“, or “the player”.
2. Definitions We don’t want to use too many words when one will do. If you see any word which uses a capital letter throughout these Terms, then that word has the meaning given below:
“Account” means an account held by an Account Holder.
“Account Holder” means an individual who has successfully registered an Account on the Website.
“Games” means any of the gaming products offered on the Website.
“Bets” means any activity of placing bets or wagers on the Casumo Website.
“Restricted Jurisdiction” means any jurisdiction other than the United Kingdom.
“Sportsbook” means our sports betting product(s) offered on the Website.
“Terms” these terms and conditions of Casumo.com which regulate your use of casumo.com.
“Website” www.casumo.com including all platforms and devices (for example mobile devices and tablets) that enable play of Games. All references to the use of the Website shall be construed as references to the use of our betting facilities for mobile devices.
3. These Terms 3.1. These Terms and the documents or other rules we refer to within them is the contract you agree to when using the Website, these Terms regulate the opening of any Account and use of Accounts and/or use any of the Games and / or Sportsbook.
3.2. Please read these Terms carefully and make sure you understand them before you register for an Account. When registering for an Account, you will be asked to to expressly agree that you have read and understood these Terms. When you agree, these Terms become the contract between you and Casumo. Should you not agree with any of these Terms, please do not register for an Account or use the Website.
4. Changes to These Terms We may need to change these Terms from time to time. We will try to do this as little as possible but we do reserve the right to modify these Terms for a number of reasons, including in order to comply with applicable laws and regulations. It is important that you understand that whenever a substantial amendment is made to the Terms, we will notify you using a notice on the Website when you next login and you will need to re-confirm your acceptance of the new. Terms before you are able to continue using the Website. If you do not agree to the updated Terms you will no longer be able to play on the Website. The full Terms are available on the Website at all times. It is always recommended to check the Terms from time to time to ensure that you agree with them. All versions are dated so that you can identify when they were put in place.
5. Other Language Versions of These Terms We may choose to make available these Terms in a number of languages. This is done for information purposes and to help players. It is however only this English version that is the legal basis of the relationship between you and Casumo. In case of any discrepancy between the English version and the non-English version of these Terms, the English version shall always prevail. This mean that if there is a conflict between the English version and another language version, the English version is the version that will apply.
6. Other Important Terms 6.1. We want to make it as easy as possible for you to locate what you are looking for, therefore some terms that apply to the contract we make with you can be located elsewhere on the Website and can be easily located without having to look through these Terms . However, they are included in these terms and form part of our contract with You. They are located here:
– the SportsBook Terms (see here)
– the Game Rules
– our Bonus Terms (see here)
– any other guidelines or rules posted on the Website; and
7. Opening an Account 7.1. To be able to place bets and deposit money on the Website, you first need to register personally with us and open an Account.
7.2. As an individual applying to open an Account, you agree and confirm that:
– You are at least 18 years of age.
– You will only open one Account.
– You are solely responsible for your Account details. This includes (but shall not be limited to) the username and password and/or any other means to access your Account via the Website. If you suspect that any of this information has been compromised, you must inform Casumo (see Section 27 below) and take proper actions to prohibit or prevent any unauthorised access to any part of your Account or funds.
– You will use the Games and / or place Bets solely on your own behalf and not on the behalf of any other person or company. You will not allow any other individual to access and/or use your Account or access and participate in any of the Games and / or place Bets via your Account. You understand that you are fully liable for any losses incurred by a third party on your Account and you will immediately inform us should you suspect that a third party has obtained access to your Account. You must then assist us fully in our investigations into the matter.
– An Account must only be held by an individual. For the avoidance of doubt, company accounts are not permitted.
– You will participate in the Games and / or place Bets strictly in your personal non-professional capacity for recreational and entertainment reasons only.
– You declare that you are a resident of and that you are accessing the Website from the United Kingdom. Casumo strictly prohibits persons located in (including temporary visitors) or residents of Restricted Jurisdictions from accessing the Website and/or Games and / or Sportsbook.
– You are not allowed to transfer funds from your Account to other players or to receive money from other players into your Account. Accounts are not transferable and it is prohibited for players to sell, transfer or acquire Accounts from other players.
– As an Account Holder you are responsible for providing Casumo with correct personal details. This means that you agree that all information that you give us is complete and true, and that you will immediately notify Casumo should there be changes to such information (see Section 27 below).
– You will participate in a Game or Bet only if you have enough funds on your Account for such participation.
– You will not deposit funds originating from criminal and/or other illegal activities.
– You are solely responsible for abiding with any reporting processes related to the payment of taxes and/or other fees which might be charged on winnings that you receive from Casumo.
– In relation to deposits and withdrawals of funds into and from your Account, you acknowledge that you shall only use such debit cards and other payment methods that are valid and issued by lawful institutions and that legally belong to you. We prohibit the use of credit cards.
– You understand and acknowledge that by playing Games and / or placing a Bet, you take the risk of losing money deposited into your Account. Should you not wish to accept this risk, please do not take part in any Games or place any Bet.
– You declare that you are not and shall not be involved in any fraudulent, collusive, fixing or other unlawful activity in relation to your or third parties’ participation in any of the Games and / or Sportsbook and shall not use any software-assisted methods or techniques or hardware devices for your participation in any of the Games.
– You shall be polite to other players using the Website and to our personnel and you will avoid rude or obscene comments.
– As part of your use of our Games and Sportsbook, we provide a live chat function (see Section 27 below), through which you can chat with our Casumo Ambassadors. All conversations are recorded. Abusive or offensive language is not be tolerated. Use of the chat facility should strictly relate to our services and any queries related thereto.
– You may not apply for an Account or use any of our Games or use our Sportsbook if you or a member of your household are or have in the last two years been employed by Casumo. For these purposes “employee” includes third party contractors such as licensors, software suppliers, developers or partners.
8. Duplicate Accounts 8.1. You are allowed to have only one Account at any single point in time. If we discover that you hold more than one Account we reserve the right to suspend or close all duplicate Accounts. We may also suspend or permanently close your Accounts under Section 25.2 below.
8.2. Should Casumo decide to leave one Account open, it will be the first Account that you opened with Casumo, to which your remaining deposits, if any, will be transferred.
8.3. Only one Account for each household, IP address and computer device is allowed.
9. Verification Checks 9.1. The following information must be provided during the Account registration process:
– date of birth;
– first and last name;
– full residential address;
– valid email address and contact number;
– Nationality and
– a chosen username and password.
9.2. We need to make sure you are over 18 before we allow you to deposit any money with Casumo. You will not be permitted to deposit, play for free or use your bonus/free bets until we have verified your name, address and date of birth.
9.3. All of the information required at 9.1 must be true, complete and correct.
9.4. We use technical partners to verify you using the information you provide however, we may also ask you to provide us with valid identification documents proving your age and address in order that we may carry out identification, credit and other verification checks that we may require and/or are required by applicable laws and regulations and/or by the relevant regulatory authorities. You agree to provide all requested information in connection with these verification checks. Until we have received the requested documents and satisfied our verification checks to our reasonable satisfaction, we are entitled to restrict your Account in any manner that we reasonably deem appropriate, including by preventing you from placing any bets or wagers, or from withdrawing your funds.
9.5. If at any time you are found to be underage, we will return to you any deposits made on the Account, having voided all winnings and/or bonuses.
9.6. The identification documents we may request that you provide to us include, but are not limited to:
– Current signed passport
– Current photo card driving license
– National ID card
– Government-issued ID doc with photo
9.7. As a gambling operator, we need to comply with our anti-money laundering obligations. This can mean we sometimes need to ask you for a lot of documentation and information related to the source of deposited funds. It is important you realise that if the requested information and/or documentation is not provided or is not considered by us (acting reasonably) as satisfactory, we may suspend/terminate your Account, withhold payment of any monies held in your Account, and pass on any necessary information to the relevant authorities.
10. Deposits into Your Account 10.1. When you open an Account we require you to make a minimum deposit before you can bet or play. We will assign minimum deposit levels and maximum deposit levels as specified on the Website under the “Deposit” section.
10.2. You can deposit funds into your Account using any of the payment methods specified on the Website. We may change these payment methods from time to time. Cash or cheques are not an accepted method of deposit. Certain payment methods may not be available to you depending on certain factors such as jurisdiction, currency or internal decision.
10.3. By depositing funds into your Account, you direct us (and we agree) to hold them, along with any winnings, for the sole and specific purpose of using them (i) to place any gaming or betting stakes; and (ii) to settle any fees or charges that you might incur in connection with the use of our Games or Sportsbook.
10.4. We may charge fees for processing deposits. If such fees occur, they will be shown during the deposit process and shall also be seen in the deposit section on the Website.
10.5. Payment processes, terms, availability and duration for deposit transactions may vary depending on the time, the country and the payment method used.
10.6. Deposited funds are available on the Account within a reasonable amount of time following the confirmation of the deposit made, unless extra verification procedures as stated under Section 10.7 below are required.
10.7. Casumo reserves the right to use additional procedures and means to verify your identity (Know Your Client/KYC), both before and after effecting deposits into your Account.
10.8. You may only use debit cards and/or other payment methods that are valid, belong to you and that you are lawfully entitled to use.
10.9. Minimum and maximum deposit amounts will be as specified on the relevant pages of the Website, as may be amended from time to time.
10.10. Casumo accepts payments made in British Pound (GBP) only.
10.11. You agree that the funds deposited in your Account may only be used for playing Games or placing Bets.
11. Errors Sometimes mistakes do happen. If we mistakenly credit your Account with winnings that do not belong to you, whether this is due to a technical or human error or otherwise, the amount will remain property of Casumo and the amount will be transferred back to us from your Account. We reserve the right to void any transactions placed using incorrectly/mistakenly credited funds, including related winnings paid out in error. To satisfy any such liability, we further reserve the right to freeze and withhold these funds and set-off any subsequent winnings owed to you. If prior to Casumo becoming aware of the error you have withdrawn funds that do not belong to you, without prejudice to other remedies and actions that may be available to us at law, the mistakenly paid amount will constitute a debt owed by you to Casumo. In the event of an incorrect crediting, you are obliged to notify us immediately by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Withdrawals 12.1. You may withdraw your own real money deposits and winnings held in your Account at any time provided that:
a) all payments made into your Account have been confirmed as cleared and have not been charged-back, reversed or otherwise cancelled;
b) we have completed any verification to our reasonable satisfaction (see Section 9 above). Where we have requested information from you to carry out these checks, any delay in providing this information may cause an additional delay when withdrawing funds; and
c) there is currently no ongoing investigation:
– into a Game defect involving a game which you have played which requires a temporary freeze on withdrawal of funds; or
– where we have reasonable grounds to believe you may have engaged in an illegal activity or Prohibited Activity (as defined in Section 25.1 below) which could entitle us to withhold funds in accordance with Section 25.11.1.b) below.
12.2. Available withdrawal methods are clearly stated on the Website.
12.3. Whenever possible, Casumo shall pay your withdrawals by using the same method you used to make your deposits. Withdrawal payments may only be made in the name of and to the registered Account holder.
12.4. Details about the timings for withdrawals in respect to the payment method used are available on the relevant pages of the Website, and these may be amended from time to time.
12.5. We do our best to process your withdrawals as quickly as possible. The time for a withdrawal request to be finalised may vary due to circumstances, however a withdrawal attempt should be approved or denied within three (3) days. When a withdrawal is cancelled, the funds are returned back to your Account and you can make use of those funds accordingly on the Account.
12.6. Please be advised that our Casino products are consumed instantly during gameplay. This means that as soon as you play a Game, the transaction is complete and can not be cancelled. This means that we cannot provide refunds, returns of monies, or cancellation of the requested service when playing. If you play a Game with real money, the money will be drawn from your Account instantly.
12.7. We do not charge fees for processing withdrawals over £10 however a fee will be charged for withdrawals below £10.
12.8. Casumo reserves the right to carry out additional verification procedures for any pay-out exceeding the equivalent of 1000 EUR or cumulative withdrawals exceeding the equivalent of 2000 EUR. We further reserve the right to carry out such verification procedures in case of lower pay-outs. Where additional verification is required, we will not prevent you from withdrawing funds from your Account if we could reasonably have requested and / or obtained that information from you earlier, for example at Account registration.
13. Anti-Money Laundering All transactions will be monitored in order to prevent money laundering. Casumo will report any suspicious transactions to the relevant authorities. In accordance with our anti-money laundering obligations, we reserve the right – acting reasonably – to raise queries or require documentation related to the source of deposited funds. If the requested information and/or documentation is not provided or is not considered by us (acting reasonably) as satisfactory, we may suspend/terminate your Account, withhold payment of any money held in your Account, and pass on any necessary information to the relevant authorities. In particular but without limitation, we reserve the right to void any bets and withhold any winnings where we have reason to believe bets have been placed using third party funds.
14. Casumo is not a Financial Institution Casumo is not a financial or banking institution. That means that neither deposits nor winnings are interest-bearing, i.e. you will not receive any interest on the balance on your Account.
15. Protection of Customer Funds 15.1. We are required by our licence to inform customers about what happens to funds which we hold on account for you in the event of insolvency.
15.2. For all our regulated markets, Casumo holds customer funds separate from its company funds in dedicated client bank accounts. This set-up ensures that funds held in Accounts are kept secure in case of insolvency. This means that steps have been taken to protect customer funds but that there is no absolute guarantee that all funds will be repaid. This meets the UK Gambling Commission’s requirement for the segregation of customer funds at the level: medium protection. You can find out more here.
16. Promotions and Bonuses 16.1. From time to time we may offer bonuses, rewards, promotions and/or competitions which are governed by these Terms and any separate terms and conditions which apply specifically to the relevant bonus/reward/promotion/competition. Any promotions, bonuses, rewards or special gifts credited to your Account will be subject to and must be used in adherence with the these separate terms and conditions as well as these Terms.
16.2. If there’s any conflict or inconsistency between these Terms and any promotion-specific terms and conditions, the promotion-specific terms and conditions will to that extent take precedence.
16.3. If Casumo notices that the Offer is being abused and/or our terms are being breached, we may take the following actions against such abusers:
Revoke and/or cancel any Bonuses and Bonus winnings that we regard may have been redeemed by misuse of the system; and/or Players found to be abusing Bonus offers may be barred from receiving further Bonuses; and/or Abusing player accounts may be terminated. 16.4. A list of what may be deemed abuse may include but is not limited to:
Using more than one account; Equal, zero or low margin bets; Maximum bet allowed when using Bonus Money is of £5 per spin or 0.50 pence per bet line until such a time as the Wagering Requirements have been met; Wagering bonuses on excluded games; Collusion; Manipulation of software, exploitation of loopholes or other technical forms of abuse or other behaviour which amounts to deliberate cheating; and Masking IP address or using a VPN”. Evidence of a series of contradictory bets placed by a customer or group of customers within the same betting market with the final goal of achieving profits regardless the final outcomes of the bets placed, or any other type of abusive behaviour. Moving from large bets that are placed on high variance outcomes, and after a large win switching to normal variance outcomes with smaller bets with the purpose of clear wagering requirements.
17. Inactive Accounts 17.1. An “Inactive Account” is an Account that has not been accessed for twelve (12) consecutive months, that has a real-money balance.
17.2. Casumo will contact you via email no less than one month prior to your Account becoming an Inactive Account. You may reactivate an Inactive Account by logging into that Account.
17.3. Before classifying an Account as an Inactive Account, Casumo will attempt to return any outstanding real money balance to you using the last payment method used by you to deposit into the Account, except where these Terms permit us to withhold payment.
17.4. Once an Account becomes an Inactive Account, Casumo will charge five (5) GBP per month as administrative fee to your Account.
17.5. If, after your Account has become an Inactive Account, you access your Account, we may in our discretion consider reimbursement of the fees charged if you can prove one of the following:
– You could not access your Account due to health related impediments; or
– You could not access your Account due to another reasonable cause.
18. Chargebacks 18.1. We sometimes receive chargeback requests from issuing card providers in relation to accounts. This occurs when a customer claims that the relevant transaction was not undertaken by the customer. If this is claimed by you to your card provider, we have the right to suspend an Account whilst we investigate the chargeback.
18.2. If a chargeback request is received, we will contact you to confirm the transaction / investigate the chargeback request. Reminders may be sent should the requested confirmation not be received. If we are unable to contact you, your account may remain suspended or be closed.
18.3. Sadly, not all chargeback requests are valid and can, when made without basis, constitute a fraud / attempted fraud against Casumo. In the case of invalid or false chargeback requests, we will close your account and freeze the funds.
19. Responsible Gaming 19.1. Casumo wants you to have a sustainable and safe gambling experience. We provide you with a number of tools which can help you keep control of your gambling if you feel that you are gambling a little more than you would like. We encourage you to consider these measures when playing on the Website. Details of these tools are set out in this Section, and we also provide materials on our Website which you can find here and here.
19.2. You understand that when you are playing games of chance and betting, the outcome can never be sure. In order to use these tools you may either go to the ‘Play OK settings’ tab in your Account and set the Account limitations according to your needs or you can state your preferences by contacting our Customer Support Team at email@example.com.
19.3. When setting the limitations on your Account yourself through the Play OK section on your Account, any set limitations will take effect immediately. Should you make your request through our Customer Support Team, you will receive an email confirmation from our Customer Support Team within a few minutes of your gaming restriction request being activated. Should you not receive such notification, we kindly ask you to re-contact Customer Support immediately. This service is available to you on a 24-hour basis.
Setting a Financial Limit
19.4. You are able to apply financial limits to your Account. When you set a limit, this will prevent you playing beyond the limit you would have set, as our system will automatically prohibit any further gameplay. You may at your discretion choose to limit the amount you wish to:
– Wagering: This allows you to control exactly how much money you’re willing to spend over a given period. It limits the total amount you are able to place in stakes.
– Loss: This allows you to restrict the amount of real money you can lose from the deposits you make. Winnings are included in the calculation of the loss.
– Deposit: This allows you to limit the amount of funds you can deposit into your Account in a given period.
19.5. You can choose to implement a daily limit, a weekly limit, or a monthly limit.
19.6. You may change or revoke a limit that you set on your Account either via the Play OK settings on your Account or by contacting our Customer Support Team either via chat or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Increasing or revoking a limit takes effect after 24 hours from when the requested change occurs. This “cooling off” period will give you chance to reconsider whether you really want to raise your deposit limit. Decreasing a limit takes place immediately after the requested change has been registered. Should you reach any limit so imposed, you will not be able to make any further deposits or place any bet (including the one you are trying to perform) until the duration of such limit has elapsed.
Setting a Maximum Session Time and Reality Checks
19.7. You may choose to set a maximum session time during which you will be allowed stay logged into your Account. After this period has expired, the Game you are playing will automatically be stopped and you will have to exit and reload the Game browser to play again.
19.8. The reality check tool helps you monitor your gaming activity. Once this feature is activated, a message will be displayed on your screen at regular intervals. You may set the frequency at which this check is displayed. This message will inform you about how long you have been playing, how much you have spent/won, it will also offer a direct link to your transaction history and present you with the option to resume or exit the game. Please note that for certain casino Games, if the “Autoplay” function is active, the reality check might not suspend game-play when the pop-up message is displayed.
19.9. If you feel that you gambling is causing you harm, you should consider limiting your access to your Account. As soon as your self-exclusion request is processed, you will no longer be able to play on the Website and you will not be able to access your Account until your period of exclusion has elapsed. Any undetermined bets at the time of your self-exclusion will be settled in the normal way, according to the normal timescales and, if applicable, winnings paid to you.
19.10. You may, at your discretion, choose to limit your ability to access your Account (log-in) for:
– Indefinitely: If you decide to close your Account indefinitely, thus choosing “Indefinitely” from the dropdown menu list, your account will be closed for at least 6 months and only reopened at the discretion of Casumo; and
– A definite term (“Temporary Self-Exclusion”): If you decide to close your Account temporarily, you have to limit your access for a minimum period of six (6) months. You will not be able to reactivate your Account, under any circumstance, during the self-exclusion period chosen. Temporary self-exclusion may be extended for further periods of at least six (6) months. There is no maximum period of time for self-exclusion.
19.11. Any funds held in your Account will be returned to you once the self-exclusion has been registered.
19.12. Please be aware that after your self-exclusion period has elapsed, the Account will not be automatically reactivated. If you would like us to consider re-opening your Account you are required to contact us via Live Chatwhich is available to you on a 24 hour basis, 7 days a week. We want to check if you feel comfortable to return to gambling before we reopen your account. Upon requesting the reactivation of your account, a Casumo Ambassador will discuss your account activity with you. This is to check if you comfortable with your play and the Play Okay tools. Should we feel that you are not ready to return to gambling, the account reactivation request may be denied If we allow for your Account reactivated, you will have to wait for a “cooling off” period of 24 hours to elapse, consequently, you will not be able to access your Account straight away. A “cooling off” period gives you time to reconsider whether you really want to have your Account reopened.
19.13. Please understand that it is important for us to be made aware as to the motive for your exclusion, especially if this related to problem gambling matters. We ask that you inform us of your reason upon making your self-exclusion request.
19.14. You may activate your self-exclusion from the ‘Play OK Settings’ on your Account – this will take effect right away. You may also self-exclude by contacting our Customer Support and request self-exclusion. If self-exclusion has been activated by our Customer Support Team you will receive an email confirming your request. Should you not receive such notification, we kindly ask you to re-contact our Customer Support Team immediately. Following a self-exclusion request, we will use our best endeavours not to send you any further marketing materials and, in any event, will ensure that we will not send you any further marketing materials after 49 hours of Account closure.
19.15. All limitations and responsible gambling tools mentioned in this section can be administered by you from the ‘Play OK Settings’ on your Account or initiated by contacting our Customer Support Team on email@example.com. Our Customer Support Team have been trained in social responsibility and are aware of the risks of compulsive gambling. If you feel you are at risk, they are here to assist you and can explain the measures you can take to restrict your gambling by pointing you in the direction of specialist organisations which can help you. Our Customer Support Team are available to you on a 24-hour basis, 7 days a week.
19.16. Any Account limits and self-exclusion requests will be valid for the Website only and will not include other sites operated by us.
19.17. If we believe that your gambling will cause you financial or personal difficulties, we reserve the right to close your Account. If you feel that you require help to overcome any addiction, please refer to our Play Okay page on the Website.
19.18. You may opt to set a “Timeout” period on your Account. Your Timeout can last for:
– twenty four (24) hours;
– one (1) week;
– one (1) month; or
– any other period requested by you, up to a maximum of six (6) weeks.
19.19. Should you wish to set a Timeout on your Account, you may either set the Timeout yourself by using the Play OK setting on your Account or by contacting Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware that if you close your Account for Timeout, after the timeframe lapses your account will reopen upon your next login
19.20. It is illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to open an Account or to gamble on the Website. We carry out age verification checks as described in Section 9.5 above. As noted in Section 9.5 above, if we discover that you are underage, we will close your Account and return to you any money paid by you in respect of the use of the Games or used to Bet and any winnings, prizes and/or bonuses will be voided.
19.21. Should you have minors in your household or should there be a possibility of minors accessing your computer, please make sure to:
– not to share your log-in details;
– not to enable the “remember password” function on the login screens;
– not to share your card or bank account details with minors; and
– consider installing parental control software or internet filter software on your computer(s), such as Netnanny or Cybercontrol.
Other Services That May Help You
19.22. Should you feel that you may be at risk of developing a dependency on gambling or would like to be certain that you, or anyone else in your household, does not have access to gambling sites, you may consider installing software which prevents users from accessing any gaming sites. There are independent third party sites that offer products that are aimed at blocking gambling related websites or software. Betfilter and Gamblock are two of the websites that offer this service. Please click on the links provided should you require further information. So as to ensure maximum protection to those affected by gambling problems, this kind of software cannot be removed from a device once it is installed.
19.23. Great Britain residents may also apply to self-exclude with GAMSTOP. GAMSTOP is a free self-exclusion service set up to help you avoid online gambling websites which are run by companies licensed by the Gambling Commission of Great Britain and which have signed up to the GAMSTOP service. You can self-exclude using GAMSTOP by visiting their website here.
19.24. Please note that your GAMSTOP self-exclusion may take a number of days to become active on our Website. You must ensure that the registration details provided to GAMSTOP match the registration data on your Account, otherwise your GAMSTOP self-exclusion may not become active with us. Once your self-exclusion becomes active, you will no longer be allowed to use our Website for the relevant period of time.
19.25. Players are to note that Casumo will not be made aware of any self-exclusions set-up on other gambling sites.
19.26. Casumo is committed to providing an outstanding service to its customers. Casumo shall always strive to reasonably enforce its social responsibility, however, we trust you understand that human error cannot be completely ruled out and we therefore solicit your full collaboration at all times. We shall take no responsibility and exclude all form of liability should you continue gambling or persist in using the Website, with the intent of avoiding the relevant measures in place, this includes opening or attempting to registering Accounts with us by using false or misleading personal data so as to bypass limits, exclusions and other responsible gaming tools previously requested by you.
19.27. If you have chosen to restrict yourself from playing on Casumo because there is the possibility that you might have a gambling problem, it is advisable to consider excluding yourself from all the gambling environments you may have access to, both online and offline.
20. Closing Your Account If you wish to close your Account, you may do so at any time by contacting our Customer Support Team by email or chat (see Section 27 below). Any funds in the Account will be remitted to you upon closure except where these Terms permit us to withhold payment.
21. Privacy/Personal Data We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Please refer to our Privacy Notice here for details on how we deal with any personal information received or obtained by us from or about you.
22. Errors, Availability of the Website/Games, Third Party Software 22.1. Unexpected technical problems or circumstances outside our control such as technical problems at third party providers allows Casumo to cancel bets and give refunds to players. Additionally, you acknowledge that your computer equipment or mobile device and Internet connection may affect the performance and operation of the Website, for this reason Casumo cannot guarantee that the Website will operate without faults or errors or that its services will be provided without interruption. Casumo does not accept any liability for any failures or issues that arise due to the failure of your equipment, Internet connection or third party provider. This shall also include your inability to place bets or wagers or to view or receive information in relation to certain particular games.
22.2. Without limiting the previous Section, if a Game contains a bug or malfunction that causes incorrect Game behaviour or pay outs, we have the right to remove the Game and alter player Account balances to correct the mistake. You understand and acknowledge that, if there is a malfunction in a Game or its interoperability, any bets made during such malfunctioning shall be void. Funds obtained from a malfunctioning Game shall be considered void, as well as any subsequent game rounds with said funds, regardless of what Games are played using such funds.
22.3. In the case that a Game is “stuck” in a state where it is not being finished, for example a connection loss while playing an active Blackjack hand, Casumo has the right to “clean up” such bets at a regular basis and refund the bet/wager to the player’s Account.
22.4. Casumo seeks to ensure that the Website is available twenty-four hours a day, however it shall not be held liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. We may remove any Game from the Website at any time we see fit and reserve the right to make changes or amendments, to alter, suspend or discontinue any of the content, products or services available on or via the Website.
22.5. In order for you to use particular Games that we might offer, you may be required to download certain software. You may also be requested by some third party software providers to agree to additional terms and conditions that govern the use of their products. Should you not wish to accept such third party terms and conditions, please refrain from using their software. Casumo does not accept any liability in relation to any third party software.
22.6. You may not abuse or take advantage of any error or instance of incompleteness on the Website or in any of the Games provided by us. Should you become aware of such an error or incompleteness, please notify us immediately. If you do not comply with this Section and take advantage of or divulge any information about an error or incompleteness, Casumo shall be entitled to pursue any remedies available at law.
23. Complaints and Dispute Resolution Procedure 23.1. We will try and solve any complaint you many have directly. Should you wish to make any complaint regarding our services, you can contact us via email or live chat as set out in Section 27 below. We will acknowledge all complaints within 24 hours of receipt.
23.2. Complaints are handled in our support department and are escalated in the organisation of Casumo in cases where the support personnel do not solve the case immediately.
23.3. In the first instance, we will try to resolve the complaint to the satisfaction of both parties as soon as reasonably possible and no later than eight weeks from receiving your complaint. Should this not be possible we will contact you to explain why and provide a date by which you can expect a full response.
23.4. If you are not satisfied with the resolution of your complaint/claim and/or your complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction within eight weeks of receiving the complaint, you may report your complaint to the alternative dispute resolution organisation eCOGRA. eCOGRA is a third party organisation which offers independent adjudication in relation to betting and gaming disputes. You may file your complaint by clicking on this link and filling out the dispute form.
23.5. Alternatively, you may direct your complaint to the European Commission’s Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) Platform, which will then forward it on to the relevant ADR entity.
23.6. The nominated ADR entity will act as an impartial adjudicator on disputes that arise between us and you only when:
a) you have made every reasonable effort possible to resolve the dispute before speaking to them – in practice this means that you should go through our own internal customer complaint process (set out above in this Section) before referring the matter to ADR; and
b) a deadlock regarding the resolution exists.
24. Limitation of Liability 24.1. This Section is not intended – and shall not be considered – to be excluding liability for anything which it would be unlawful for us to exclude. In particular (but without limitation) nothing in these Terms will operate so as to limit or exclude our liability for:
a) personal injury or death caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors;
b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
c) any breach by us of your statutory rights; or
d) any other liability which may not be excluded by applicable law.
24.2. We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us. If we fail to comply with these Terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking the contract between us or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen.
24.3. If defective digital content which we have supplied to you damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. However, we will not be liable for damage which you could have avoided by following our advice to apply an update offered to you free of charge or for damage which was caused by you failing to correctly follow installation instructions or to have in place the minimum system requirements advised by us.
24.4. Subject always to Sections 24.1 to 24.3 above:
a) we accept no liability for any damages or losses which arise out of or in connection with your use of the Games, the Sportsbook or the Website;
b) the Games, our Sportsbook and the Website are provided on an “as is” basis we make no warranty or representation in relation to the satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, completeness or accuracy of the Games and the Website; and
c) our maximum liability to you arising under these Terms will not exceed the value of the bets and/or wagers you placed via your Account in respect of the relevant Bet or Game that gave rise to the relevant liability.
25. Termination/Suspension 25.1. We may close your Account at any time by giving you reasonable notice. Such notice will have the effect of immediately voiding all outstanding bets and wagers. Any balance in your Account at the time of such closure or any closure under Section 25.2 below will be paid back to you, except that:
a) if you have engaged in any illegal activity, in which case we will not be under any obligation to refund any money that may be in your Account; and/or
b) if we discover or have reasonable grounds to believe that you have participated in any of the activities listed in Section 25.3 below (each a “Prohibited Activity“) then we reserve the right to withhold all or part of the balance and/or recover from your Account deposits, pay-outs, bonuses, and/or any winnings that are attributable to those Prohibited Activities.
25.2. We may suspend your Account where we have reason to believe that you have engaged or are likely to engage in any Prohibited Activity and your Account will remain suspended while the matter is investigated. Should our investigation result in our reasonable determination that you have engaged in any Prohibited Activity, we may restrict or permanently close your Account. In such circumstances, your details may be passed on to any applicable regulatory authority, regulatory body or any other relevant external third parties.
25.3. Prohibited Activities:
a) if you have deliberately or fraudulently opened more than one active Account;
b) if you deliberately or fraudulently provide incorrect or misleading information while registering for a Account;
c) if the name registered on your Account does not match the name on the financial/bank account and/or the card(s) used to make deposits on that Account;
d) if you use or attempt to use robotic, automated, mechanical, electronic or other devices to make automated decisions in any Game or in respect of any bet placed on our Website, or you use any external resource that is designed to provide an unfair advantage over other players;
e) if you attempt to use your Account through a VPN, proxy or similar service that masks or manipulates the identification of your real location, or by otherwise providing false or misleading information regarding your citizenship, location or place of residence;
f) if you are identified as “Politically Exposed Person”;
g) if you become bankrupt;
h) if you are located in any Restricted Jurisdiction;
i) if you have allowed someone else to use your Account or if you make bets or wagers using the Website through a third party or on behalf of a third party;
j) if you have played in cooperation with other player(s) on the Website as part of a club, group, etc., or placed bets or wagers in a coordinated manner with other player(s) on the Website involving the same (or materially the same) selections;
k) if we have received a chargeback and/or a return notification in relation to your Account;
l) if you are found to be colluding, cheating, money laundering or undertaking any kind of fraudulent activity in relation to your Account or your use of the Games or Sportsbook; or
m) if you have used a system designed specifically to defeat our gaming systems (including machines, computers, software or other automated systems such as bots); or
n) if you materially breach these Terms in some other way.
26. Intellectual Property Casumo, its group companies and/or its licensors are the sole holders of all rights in the Website and the content of the Website including but not limited to all trademarks, service marks, signs, trade names, domain names, images, software, code, pictures, graphics, photographs, animations, videos, music, audio and text (together the “Website Content“). The Website Content is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property or other rights. By using the Website and/or the Games and / or the Sportsbook you obtain no rights in the Website Content, or any part thereof. You are not entitled to exploit or otherwise use any of the Website Content for any purpose other than the proper use of the Website, Sportsbook and Games, and except for what is allowed by law.
27. Getting in Touch With Us Should you have any questions, you may contact our contact services at email@example.com or by using our live chat function which can be found on the Website.
28. Other Important Terms 28.1. Removal of Unenforceable Terms. If any provision of these Terms is held to be illegal or unenforceable, such provision shall be severed from these Terms and all other provisions shall remain in force and unaffected by any such severance. This means that if any Court believes we are being unfair in these terms, that particular provision will be treated as deleted but the remainder of the Terms will apply.
28.2. Assignment. We may assign our rights, or transfer our obligations, under these Terms to another person or entity, but we will only do so where that assignment or transfer will not prejudice your rights under these Terms, or alternatively with your consent.
28.3. Entire Agreement. These Terms represent the entire agreement between you and us with respect to the use of the Website and Games and Sportsbook, save in the case of fraud, they supersede all prior or simultaneous communications, proposals and agreements, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and us with respect to the Website and Games and Sportsbook.
28.4. Governing Law and Jurisdiction. These Terms are governed by the laws of England & Wales. Any legal claim or dispute arising under or in connection with these Terms shall be settled in accordance with the Laws of England & Wales. Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or in connection with these Terms, or the breach, termination or invalidity of these Terms, shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in London, England.
Updated on: 4th December 2020
Welcome Bonus Terms
The Casino Welcome Offer consists of 100% Deposit Bonus up to £25 and 20 Bonus Spins in Book of Dead on your first deposit.
What do I need to know about this offer?
Bonus opt-in required.
Bonus Spins only available on “Book of Dead” slot game.
30 days expiry for Bonus Spins.
Minimum first deposit of £10 to be eligible for the Welcome Offer.
Only available on first deposit.
100% Deposit Bonus up to maximum £25.
30x wagering requirement applies for winnings on Bonus Spins.
30x wagering requirement applies for your Deposit and Deposit Bonus.
30 days expiry.
When wagering with bonus money on Slots and Video Poker, the maximum total bet allowed is £5 per spin or £0.50 per bet line. When wagering with bonus money on Table Games or Live Casino Games (including Baccarat, Blackjack, Roulette, Wheel Games, Poker Games), the maximum total bet allowed is £10 per round.
Contribution to wagering requirements varies per game.
You have a right to withdraw your cash deposit and any cash winnings from this deposit. Please be aware that if this is withdrawn before the wagering requirements are fully satisfied, the bonus will be automatically forfeited.
Am I eligible?
You must be 18 years of age or over.
You must be a resident of Great Britain to register and play on our website. If you are resident anywhere else, you cannot play on our website.
About the Bonus Spins:
This bonus is only available after you have successfully registered at Casumo and made your first deposit (minimum of £10).
This bonus is only available on your first ever deposit at Casumo.
To activate your 20 Bonus Spins on Book of Dead, click on the valuable corresponding to the 20 Bonus Spins. By clicking on the valuable you opt in and activate the bonus spins and the game starts automatically.
30x wagering requirements applies to your winnings from the Bonus Spins.
You can only claim the Bonus Spins once.
About the Deposit Bonus
This bonus is only available on your first ever deposit at Casumo.
To activate your Deposit Bonus, click on the valuable before making your deposit in order to be able to make use of the bonus. Once your deposit is made, the bonus will automatically appear in your account.
You need to make a minimum first-ever deposit of £10 to be eligible for this offer.
Receive a 100% bonus up to a maximum of £25.
You can only claim the bonus once.
You will receive a bonus equal to 100% of the amount you deposit, up to a maximum bonus of £25. To receive the maximum bonus, you will need to deposit £25. If you deposit more than £25, you will still only receive £25 in bonus funds. By way of example if you deposit £25 you will receive £25. If you deposit £100 you will still receive £25 as a bonus.
The whole amount (bonus amount and deposit) must be wagered 30 times. If you deposit £10 and get £10 in bonus, you will have to wager the total amount (£20) 30 times. If the wagering requirement has not been completed within 30 days, the bonus will expire and any bonus winnings received as a result of using Bonus funds will be lost.
If you wish to make a withdrawal before meeting the wagering requirements then you will forfeit your bonus winnings accrued, your bonus amount, and opt out of the promotion. Note, you can withdraw your deposit and any winnings from your deposit at any time but you will forfeit any bonus and bonus winnings.
We reserve the right to manage how bonuses are used before you may cash them in, therefore not all bets will count towards the wagering requirements for your bonus. Most games contribute towards the wagering requirements, but not all.
*Slots with a Return To Player (RTP) of 96.8% or higher contribute 30% towards the wagering
The use of bonus funds to progress the state of a game with bonus funds in games such as, but not limited to; Bronco Spirit, Golden Beauty, Solar Queen, Crystal Cavern, Serengeti Kings, Castle Builder, Devil’s Delight, to a point where the future spins have an increased chance of winning, increased chance of larger payout, or increased chance of playing a bonus round, and then later return with real money funds to release pending value is considered as abusive play and can result in the winnings from the final bonus round(s) voided. Abusing player Accounts may be terminated.
Here is how much each game contributes to the wagering requirements:
Slots: (unless stated otherwise, as specified in the list above*)
Poker games (All Live Casino & RNG)
Roulette (All Live Casino & RNG)
Baccarat (All Live Casino & RNG)
Blackjack (All Live Casino & RNG)
All wheel game variants (Live Casino & RNG)
All other games
Unless stated otherwise, sportsbook bets settled on odds lower than 1.6 (decimal odds) or ⅗ (fractional odds) will not contribute towards bonus wagering requirements, regardless if your bet is a single, multiple or a system bet.
Should your sportsbook bet be cashed out, void, push or a non-runner it won’t contribute towards the Casino Welcome Offer wagering requirements. A bet will only contribute to the wagering requirement once settled.
Free bets don’t contribute towards wagering requirements. Some other promotional bets might not contribute to Casino Welcome Offer wagering requirements either. During game play, bonus money is used in relation to the real money you have on your account and winnings are divided evenly according to the relation between real money and bonus money in the bet. For example, if you have £100 real money and £50 bonus money in your account, a bet of £3 will contain £2 real money and £1 bonus money and any winnings are divided into the same ratio.
General Bonus Terms and Conditions apply.
Anything else Casumo wants to tell me? These terms and conditions are in addition to the General Terms and Conditions published on the website www.casumo.com, which also apply to this promotion, in particular section 6 that relate to bonus money and promotions.
Casumo has the right to review transaction records at any time for any reason. If Casumo believes that you are engaging in irregular gameplay for the purpose of abusing a Bonus (as per below) it may, in its sole discretion, block, suspend withhold or withdraw any Bonus confiscate all winnings earned through irregular or abuse play.
If Casumo notices that the promotion is being abused and/or the bonus terms are being breached, we may take the following actions against such abusers:
Revoke and/or cancel any bonuses and bonus winnings that we regard may have been redeemed by misuse of the system; and/or Players found to be abusing bonus offers may be barred from receiving further bonuses; and/or
Abusing player accounts may be terminated
A list of what may be deemed abuse may include but is not limited to:
Using more than one Account or using third-party Account(s)
Evidence that an offer is being claimed or benefits the same person or group of persons, acting in an attempt to defraud us, is considered bonus abuse and any potential winnings generated from that offer will be cancelled/confiscated
Equal, zero or low margin bets
Placing single bets equal to or in excess of 20% or more of the value of the Bonus credited to their account until such a time as the wagering requirements have been met.
Wagering bonuses on excluded games
Co-operation, collusion or organisation of bets from the same source;
Manipulation of software, exploitation of loopholes or other technical forms of abuse or other behaviour which amounts to deliberate cheating
Masking IP address or using a VPN
Employees of Casumo and any associated company, their families and anyone connected with Casumo and the scheme, or those ineligible to enter under other clauses in these terms, may not participate in the promotion.
In the event of any fault, mistake, misunderstanding or dispute concerning the operation of any part of the promotion Casumo’s decision shall be final.
Casumo reserves the right to amend this promotion at any time without prior notice and without liability to you where circumstances beyond our reasonable control demand it. Any changes to the promotion will be published in these terms and conditions.
If Casumo notices that the promotion is being abused and/or the bonus terms are being breached, we reserve the right to confiscate winnings that originated as a result of abuse and/or breaching terms and exclude players from receiving future bonuses.
This promotion is provided by Casumo Services Limited, licensed and regulated for customers residing in the United Kingdom by the UK Gambling Commission (hereinafter referred to as “UKGC”) under remote gaming licence number 000-039265-R-319417-016.
Last updated: 8th February 2021
Fully Licenced Casino Claim Up To £25 + 20 Free Spins