Paddy Power Casino – Welcome Bonus Terms and Conditions
Get off to a flying start with this cracking welcome offer. To claim this offer simply click the ‘Claim Now’ button then make a minimum deposit of £10 (or use £10 from your main Paddy Power balance) and receive a £50 bonus instantly. That’s not all, once you have played your bonus we’ll credit you 20 free spins to enjoy on retro classic Berry Bonanza (10 spins once you play your bonus and 10 spins the following day). This one’s not to be missed! *open to customers from UK & IRL. Wagering requirements (x35) apply, some games contribute less to the wagering requirement, some games contribute zero. Winnings from bonus capped at £500.Deposits made with e-wallets (Neteller, Moneybookers etc.) are not valid for this promotion. Please see full T&Cs below for info.
Welcome Bonus Option 1 – Terms and Conditions
Am I eligible to enter? This offer is only open to new players from UK and Ireland who have never before played Paddy Power Casino. This promotion is limited to one account per customer, meaning one per family, household address, IP Address, email address, telephone number, payment account number (e.g. debit or credit card), and shared computer, e.g. public library or workplace. Deposits made with e-wallets (Paypal, Neteller, Moneybookers etc.) are not valid for this promotion.
What do I need to do and when? To take part, all you need to do is ‘claim’ with a minimum of £10. The maximum bonus you can receive is £50 (500% of your deposited amount). When playing your bonus, you can view your casino bonus balance from the main account menu. Hit the refresh button to monitor your rolling bonus balance as you play.
Once your bonus has been redeemed or lost, 10 free spins will become available to you. The additional 10 free spins will be released the following day after playing your first 10 free spins, and they will need to be accepted from the promotions page.
Casino Bonus Wallet: Once you have selected ‘Claim Now’ the relevant bonus amount will be added to your selected deposited amount, and the total of the two together will be shown within your ‘Casino Bonus’ wallet. You can find out what proportion of the balance of your Casino wallet is made up from your deposited funds (and any winnings from your deposited funds) and what proportion is made up from your bonus funds (and any winnings from your bonus) by telephone 0044 2036369707
How can I claim my bonus? You’ll need to ‘claim’ with £10, at which point your bonus will automatically be credited to your playable bonus balance.
What is the maximum I can win from my bonus? All winnings from the initial bonus are capped at £500.
What do I need to wager before I can withdraw my winnings? If you choose to ‘claim’ this bonus, you’ll need to wager the bonus awarded 35 times. For example, by claiming this offer with £10, you will be rewarded with a £50 bonus. You will then have to wager the £50 bonus 35 times, which is a total of £1,750.
You need to complete the wagering requirement in the specified time, as set out above. Winnings made from bonus funds can only be withdrawable following completion of wagering requirements. Winnings made deposited funds are explained below.
What games can I play to fulfill the bonus wagering requirement?
Eligible games are displayed in the tab left of these terms. Stakes on some of our games don’t count in full towards the wagering requirement. Instead they have a percentage contribution as outlined below;
|Game||% of stake contributing to bonus requirement|
|Slots (Excluding double options)||100%|
|Arcade, Scratchcard Games and Fixed Odds Games (Excluding Spin A Win/Lucky Wheel)||100%|
|Roulette (All Varieties excluding Zero Roulette)||50%|
|Card Games (All varieties excluding Red Dog, Casino Hold’em, Casino War & Wild Vikings)||25%|
|Blackjack (All varieties excluding Pontoon, Blackjack Surrender, Blackjack Switch, Zero Blackjack and Stravaganza)||25%|
|Video Poker (All varieties)||0%|
|Pontoon, Blackjack Switch, Red Dog, Spin A Win/Lucky Wheel, Casino War, Casino Hold’em, Wild Vikings and Stravaganza||0%|
|Zero Games, Blackjack Surrender and all double options on slots, Video Poker (All varieties) and any other games not in the eligible games list||0%|
|Live casino games||0%|
How do I get my free spins?
Once you complete the wagering requirements or lose your bonus, the free spins will appear on the casino promotion page. You can accept your free spins and play them on the Berry Bonanza slot. Please note the free spins can take up to 24 hours to appear in the promotion page. Unused free spins expire 24 hours after they have been accepted. Free spins have no wagering requirements.
What happens if I cancel my bonus?
If you cancel your bonus before the wagering requirements are met, you forfeit your bonus – as well as any pending winnings you have made from bonus funds. If any funds remain from your initial buy-in amount, this will also be withdrawable upon cancellation.
Right to cancel and withdraw deposited funds and winnings: You may cancel this bonus at any time by selecting ‘Cancel Bonus’ on the promotions page. If you cancel the bonus without completing the wagering requirement, then: (i) any money in your Casino Bonus wallet that was deposited by you, or that was won using your deposited funds, will be transferred back to your Main wallet and can be withdrawn at any time; and (ii) any bonus funds and winning generated using your bonus funds will be cancelled and you will lose them.
How are my funds used in a buy-in/match/claim deposit bonus? When a player chooses to participate in buy-in/match/claim deposits, the combined value of their real cash buy-in amount is combined with a specified bonus. This is referred to as the Casino Promotional Balance. When a player places a bet, the Casino will first use their committed funds and then their bonus balance once the buy-in amount has been fully used.
Example: A player participates in a 100% match deposit bonus by buying in for £10. The Casino adds a £10 bonus and this creates a new Casino Promotional Balance of £20. The buy-in amount is withdrawable at any point in time, whilst the bonus is only withdrawable once wager requirements are completed.
The player places a bet of £1 and is not successful so his Casino Promotional Balance is now £19. This means that the players Promotional Balance is divided as follows: Buy In amount £9 + Bonus amount £10 = £19. If the player chooses to cancel the bonus, they would receive the buy in amount of £9 remaining.
Where can I see my buy-in/match/claim deposit bonus balance? You can see your combined Casino Promotional Balance in two places 1) My account section 2) In the balance summary.
If I have winnings on a bonus can I withdraw straight away? The bonus wager requirements must be fulfilled before you can withdraw any winnings achieved from the bonus. Winnings from deposited funds: Winnings that are generated from your deposited funds will first be used to ‘top up’ your deposited funds in the Casino Bonus wallet. Any winnings generated from your deposited funds after your Casino Bonus wallet has been ‘topped up’ will automatically go straight to your Main wallet and be immediately available for withdrawal. For example, while wagering during a promotion, if you had £10 of your own deposited funds in the Casino Bonus wallet and you used £5 of this to place a bet, if that bet then won and you received back £10, £5 of this would top up your deposited funds in the Casino Bonus wallet and £5 would automatically go straight to your Main wallet.
Can I claim any other bonuses while this bonus is active on my account? You will only be able to qualify for one casino sign-up bonus from the 2 options available. If you trigger any other promotional bonus while another is still active, the bonuses will queue in your bonus balance. All your active bonuses will be shown in your Casino balance, however all wagering on eligible games will count towards the requirements of the first bonus you accepted.
Other boring but essential stuff
General Terms and Conditions (applicable to all bonuses) Bonuses are awarded to enhance your enjoyment of our games however we reserve the right to govern how bonuses are used before a player is allowed to cash them in. As such we deem it necessary to restrict certain types of wagering from contributing to the wagering/turnover requirements.
- Any bonus issued is valid for a period of 7 days from the date of issue unless otherwise stated in the specific promotion. Any remaining/unused bonus at the end of the stated period will be removed from the player’s account.
- All bonuses credited must be ‘bought-in’ to, accepted or declined. Once accepted, a bonus is credited to your playable balance. Declined bonuses will not be reapplied.
- Wagering requirements for bonuses will apply to an account from the time a bonus is accepted and/or applied to an account.
- When receiving a bonus, the player will first play with the money ‘bought-in’ to and only then will the player play with the bonus offered by the casino.
- The casino reserves the right to withhold any withdrawals and/or confiscate all winnings for irregular play. Irregular play includes, but is not limited to, any one or more of the following types of play:
- Placing single bets equal to or in excess of 30% of the value of the bonus before the wagering requirements for that bonus have been met.
- EG – You deposit £100, accept a £100 bonus and place a single bet of £60 on any game.
- Moving from a low weighted game (25% or less) to a high weighted game (100%) after large wins for the purpose of clearing wagering requirements.
- EG – You place at least one bet on any game in the above list weighted at 25% or less, win 100% more than your stake and move your original stake and winnings to a game in the above list weighted at 100% in order to meet wagering requirements.
- Playing equal to or more than 500 consecutive hands/spins on any game and/or playing any game consistently for a period longer than two hours while a bonus is active.
- EG – You set any game to run on auto spin for 500 spins while you have an active bonus in your account and/or you play for a period of two hours or more (irrelevant of how many sessions) while you have an active bonus.
- Low risk Roulette bets. ANY bet spread combination on European/French Roulette games covering 25 or more (68%) of the 37 unique number spots on the table or on American Roulette games covering 25 or more (66%) of the 38 unique number spots on the table.
- EG – You bet on Red and Black, You are covering 36 of the 37 possible outcomes, therefore this bet would not count towards any wagering requirements.
Safe, fair and reliable Holds valid UKGC licence