Unibet Casino Welcome Bonus Conditions
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Definitions and Interpretation
- About Us
- Use Of The Services
- Account Rules
- Payment Rules
- Security Rules
- Intellectual Property
- Change to Services
- User’s liability to Unibet
- Bonus Rules
- Chat Functionality Rules
- Betting Rules
- Lottery Betting
- Unibet Racing
- Casino – Games – Live Casino
- Poker Rules
- Bingo Rules
1 Definitions and Interpretation
1.1 An “Account Holder” is an individual who has opened a Unibet Account on the Website.
1.2 A “Card” refers to all types of cards with a function of “payment”, “charge”, “debit”, “credit”, “virtual” and/or similar.
1.3 “Client Application” shall mean the web browser application opened by the Account Holder in order to use the Services.
1.4 “Content” shall mean all information, data, images, photographs, videos, text and other content displayed on the Website and/or the Services (including within limitation the Third Party Content):
1.5 The “Contract” is the contractual relationship between Unibet and an Account Holder formed when an Account Holder opens a Unibet Account which shall be governed by the Unibet Rules.
1.6 A “Financial Institution” is a bank and/or other institution regulated by an applicable domestic financial services Act or similar.
1.7 “Force Majeure” refers to any occurrence or condition beyond Unibet’s reasonable control which leads to a delay or default in the performance of the affected party’s contractual obligation and shall, for the purposes of the Unibet Rules, include Acts of God, government restrictions (including the denial or cancellation of any necessary licence where such denial or cancellation is made through no fault of the affected party), wars, outbreak of hostilities, riots, civil disturbances, insurrections, acts of terrorism, fire, explosions, floods, theft, malicious damage, strikes, lockouts, power outages, internet outages and/or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the party whose performance is affected.
1.8 The “Gaming and Betting Duty” refers to the special tax applicable on gaming and betting in the United Kingdom.
1.9 The “Governing Authorities” are the authorities of England.
1.10 The “Governing Law” is the law of England and Wales.
1.11 A “Payment Solution Provider” is an intermediary acting as a payment agent for various different payment methods.
1.12 The “Place of the Contract” is England.
1.13 A “Prize” is an amount, bonus and/or a reward that can be won by the Account Holder in connection with the Services.
1.14 The “Regulator” is the UK Gambling Commission, which is a regulatory authority established by the laws of England and Wales to govern all forms of gaming in the United Kingdom. For more information, please go to www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk.
1.15 A “Restricted Territory” includes Afghanistan, Australia, Denmark, Estonia, Ethiopia, France and other French territories, Hong Kong, Iran, Iraq, Italy, Jordan, Kuwait, North Korea, Pakistan, Philippines, Spain, Syria, Turkey, United States of America and other U.S. territories, or Yemen and any other restricted territory notified to a User from time to time including the restricted territories for the following Casino Games – Live Casino, Poker and Bingo. For further information see the relevant Rules for these Casino Games.
1.16 The “Services” are the gaming and betting offers provided by Unibet to the Account Holder through the Website.
1.17 “Third Party Content” means any content available on the website belonging to a third party including without limitation the names and images of any athletes, sports teams, event organisers, or players displayed on the Website
1.18 “Unibet” is Platinum Gaming Limited, a company duly registered on 22 February 2016 under the laws of Gibraltar, with Company Registration No. 114100, and having its registered office and business address at Suite 2B, 143 Main Street, Gibraltar, GX11 1AA Gibraltar. Email email@example.com; website www.unibet.co.uk.
1.19 The “Unibet Rules” are these terms and conditions governing the use of the Website and Services (including the Bonus Rules, Chat Functionality Rules, Betting Rules, Supertoto Rules and SuperScore Rules, BetUp Rules, Live Casino Rules, Poker Rules and Bingo Game Rules) and shall apply to the exclusion of all any other terms and conditions (including any terms implied by trade, custom, practice or course of dealing).
1.20 A “Unibet Account” is an account held by an Account Holder.
1.21 A “User” is a visitor of the Website or Account Holder as applicable.
1.22 The “Website” is the internet gateway accessible through the internet address www.unibet.co.uk where all current and relevant information regarding Unibet’s operations is published, and through which the Services are provided to the Account Holders.
1.23 All references in the Unibet Rules to the singular shall include the plural and vice versa.
1.24 All references to “the” shall include “a/an” and vice versa.
1.25 The Unibet Rules as published in English. Translations into other languages are made as a service and in good faith. In the event of discrepancy between the English version and a translation, the English version shall prevail.
2 About Us
2.1 Unibet is a brand fully owned by the Kindred Group Plc, a company that operates within the gaming sector and offers online gambling products and services such as online casino, online poker, online bingo, sports betting, soft games and live betting.
2.2 Unibet has received the approval to provide the Services from the Regulator who issued and regulates the following licence: Combined Remote Operating Licence number 000-045322- R-324275-004.
2.3 Follow this link for more Information about the Licence.
3.1 By opening or logging into a Unibet Account, or otherwise using the Services (including without limitation participating in the games made available through the Services or accepting any Prize), each User confirms that:
- he/she has read, understood and agrees to be bound by the Unibet Rules;
- is aged 18 years or over (underage gambling is an offence);
- he/she has opened only one account. If Unibet has reason to believe that a User has more than one Unibet Account, Unibet may treat such accounts as one single joint account.
- he/she will not open more than one account for any reasons including the benefit of any offer or promotion more than once.
- he/she is not registered in the GAMSTOP database of self excluded players (and/or similar databases or registers). The GAMSTOP database is a free national self-exclusion website which allows customers to register and will prevent them from accessing online gambling facilities operated by companies licensed in Great Britain by the Gambling Commission.
3.2 Unibet may update, amend, edit and supplement the Unibet Rules at any time. Any amendment to the Unibet Rules shall be notified to Users via a communication on the Website or by email using the contact details provided by the User. If following notification of any amendment to the Unibet Rules, a User continues to use the Services, such continued use shall be taken as his/her acceptance to the amendment.
3.3 If a User does not wish to accept or cannot comply with the amended Unibet Rules, he/she must stop using the Services with immediate effect. To the extent that an Account Holder has placed a wager and/or is participating in a game, the outcome of which is undetermined at the point at which the amendment comes into effect, Unibet shall honour all obligations in respect of that wager or game in accordance with the Unibet Rules that applied at the time such wager was placed or game commenced].
3.4 There are certain geographical territories in which access to and/or use of the Services and/or Website is illegal. For a list see definition of Restricted Territories Although Unibet takes steps to ensure the Services are not made available in such territories, it is the ultimate responsibility of the User to ensure that it is not in breach of any applicable law when accessing or using the Services and/or the Website. If use of the Services is illegal in an User’s location or the User is otherwise restricted from use of the Services and/or the Website, he/she must stop using the Services and/or the Website with immediate effect.
3.5 If a User considers the type of products and/or services made available through the Service and/or Website to be offensive, objectionable or indecent, he/she must stop using the Services with immediate effect.
4. Use Of The Services
4.1 A User must not:
- interfere with, or disrupt, the Services or any servers or networks connected to the Services, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, malware, spyware or any other code of a destructive, malicious or disruptive nature. A User may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any page of the Services is rendered or displayed in a user’s browser or device;
- access the Services via a means not authorised in writing in advance by Unibet, including but not limited to, automated devices, scripts, bots, spiders, crawlers or scrapers (except for standard search engine technologies);
- attempt to restrict another user of the Services from using or enjoying the Services and Users must not encourage or facilitate the breach of these Unibet Terms by others;
- use the Services for any illegal or unauthorised purpose; or
- change, modify, adapt or alter the Services or change, modify or alter another website so as to inaccurately imply an association with the Services or with Unibet.
4.2 Use of the Services is subject to a User’s computer and/or device complying with Unibet’s minimum standard technical specifications and compatibility requirements. Users are advised to check this specification to ensure that their computer and/or device is compatible with the Services.
5. Account Rules
5.1 Creation of a Unibet Account
- (a) An individual cannot participate in a game for money unless that individual is an Account Holder. To be registered as an Account Holder an individual must submit an application for registration and provide at least the following information:
- (i) date of birth (showing that the player is over eighteen (18) years of age);
- (ii) player’s first and last name;
- (iii) player’s place of residence;
- (iv) player’s valid email address; and
- (v) a username and a password
- (b) An individual applying to become an Account Holder must not be under the age of 18 years. Unibet reserves the right to request proof of age and perform checks in order to verify the information provided. A Unibet Account may be suspended until satisfactory proof of age is provided. Unibet will in any event cancel all wagers and return all deposits made where an Account Holder is under 18.
- (c) Unibet may, acting in its sole discretion, decline to open a Unibet Account without any explanation whatsoever.
- (d) Each individual who submits an application to become an Account Holder confirms and agrees that he/she:
- (i) is a physical person (a legal entity will not be accepted as an Account Holder);
- (ii) is not a resident of a Restricted Territory;
- (iii) is not a professional player in any sport, competition or league where Unibet offers betting;
- (iv) is not restricted by limited legal capacity;
- (v) is not acting on behalf of another party;
- (vi) is not classified as a compulsive problem gambler, and/or included (whether voluntarily or involuntarily) on any register or database of excluded players;
- (vii) is not depositing monies originating from criminal and/or other unauthorised activities;
- (viii) is not depositing monies through a Card and/or bank account which the Account Holder is not authorised to use and/or utilising a Card and/or bank account in a jurisdiction in which betting and gaming are prohibited;
- (ix) is not conducting criminal activities whereby a Unibet Account is directly or indirectly involved;
- (x) is not holding an active account with another legal entity which is part of the same group as Unibet, meaning other entities directly or indirectly controlled by Kindred Group Plc or any member of its group;
- (xi) will not use the Services if such use is illegal in his/her country of residence or location or he/she is otherwise restricted from using the Services; and
- (xii) will maintain his/her Unibet Account details up-to-date in terms of the following: first and last name, address, valid email address and phone number.
- (e) Each individual who submits an application to become an Account Holder confirms and agrees that any information provided in their application form is true, complete and correct.
- (f) If Unibet discovers that the individual is in breach of any of the above Unibet Rules, Unibet will not register the individual as an Account Holder, or where that individual has already been registered, Unibet may with immediate effect suspend and/or close the Unibet Account. Where Unibet closes a Unibet Account, the provisions of paragraph 5.4 shall apply.
- (g) To the extent an individual whose previous Unibet Account was closed as a result of the individual being in breach of the Unibet Rules (“Blacklisted Individual”) wishes to reapply for a new Unibet Account , it may only do so with the prior written consent of Unibet. To the extent that Unibet discovers that the Blacklisted Individual has opened a Unibet Account without its prior written consent, Unibet may suspend and/or close the Unibet Account with immediate effect.
- (h) Each individual applying to be an Account Holder confirms that he/she understands and agrees that:
- (i) the Services are for entertainment value only;
- (ii) there is no requirement on the individual to use the Services, and such participation, if elected by the individual, is at the individual’s sole choice, discretion and risk; and
- (iii) the individual may only use the Services and/or the Website for individual, personal and not professional purposes.
5.2 Management of the Unibet Account
(i) Unibet reserves the right at its own discretion, and at all times, to:
- (i) decline to accept deposits without any explanation whatsoever;
- (ii) require any information/ documentation reasonably required: (i) to verify the identity of the Account Holder, (ii) to confirm the Account Holder’s authority to use a specific Card, (iii) to confirm other facts and information provided by the Account Holder, (iv) in order to meet our legal and regulatory requirements or comply with our internal fraud prevention procedures. Such requirement may be made at any given moment and Unibet reserves the right to suspend an account pending satisfaction of any such requirement;
- (iv) transfer and/or deal with, without prior notice, the rights and liabilities regarding an Account Holder to any other legal entity, in any country, ultimately managed and controlled by Kindred Group plc., subject to Unibet remaining directly responsible to the affected Account Holder for any sums owed;
- (v) hold and manage funds belonging to Account Holders in accordance with generally accepted guidelines for cash management regarding such funds; this may include a Financial Institution and/or a Payment Solution Provider being entrusted to hold funds in the name of and/or for the benefit of Account Holders;
- (vi) forfeit and/or confiscate funds available on a Unibet Account and/or refuse to honour a claim if: (i) the Unibet Rules have been violated; and/or (ii) other unauthorised activities have occurred in connection with a betting event and/or the operation of a Unibet Account (such as, but not limited to, breach of the law or other regulations, breach of a party’s rights, fraud, and cheating);
- (vii) suspend and/or cancel the participation of an Account Holder in the games, promotional activities, competitions or other services, whenever Unibet is of the opinion that a Unibet Account is, has been, or may be used for illegal, fraudulent or dishonest practices or otherwise not in accordance with the Unibet Rules;
- (viii) suspend and/or cancel the participation of the Account Holder in the Services, and/or forfeit and/or confiscate funds available on their Unibet Account if the Account Holder is found cheating, or if it is determined by Unibet that the Account Holder has employed or made use of a system (including machines, robots, computers, software or any other automated system) designed to defeat or capable of defeating the Client Application and/or Software; and
- (ix) decline and/or reverse the withdrawal of unspent or otherwise unused deposits until the verification of funds is deemed satisfactory.
- (j) Unibet shall ensure that it:
- (i) manages funds belonging to Account Holders in a secure and appropriate manner;
- (ii) absorbs the cost of and pay the Gaming and Betting Duty, as applicable, at the Place of the Contract;
- (iv) [does not offer contingencies to customers to proceed to any fund transfer between customers’ accounts.] Any balance or funds available on Users account cannot be transferred to a third party account.
- (k) Unibet is required by its gambling licence to inform Account Holders about what happens to funds which it holds on account for their behalf and the extent to which funds are protected in the event of insolvency. Details of which can be found on the UK Gambling Commission website.
Unibet holds customer funds separate from company funds in a client account. Player account balances, held under the UK licence, will be supported by a bank guarantee. The bank guarantee will be secured in case of insolvency. The Account Holder’s funds will be distributed to the Account Holder in the event of insolvency of Unibet. This meets the UK Gambling Commission’s requirements for the segregation of customer funds at the following level: medium protection.
- (l) A Unibet Account does not accrue interest. The Account Holder shall not treat Unibet as a financial institution.
- (m) An Account Holder can only hold one Unibet Account at a time. In the event that this rule is breached, Unibet reserves the right to suspend and/or close the superfluous Unibet Account(s) held by the Account Holder in breach of this clause, and reallocate all the funds to a single Unibet Account. No bonus given to the superfluous Unibet Account(s) will be reallocated.
- (n) A Unibet Account is non-transferable. It is prohibited for players to sell, transfer or acquire accounts from or to other players. Funds cannot be transferred between Unibet accounts.
- (o) An Account Holder shall not allow any other individual, including any minor, to use or reuse its Unibet Account, access and/or use any material or information from the Website, accept any Prize, or access and/or participate in the Services.
5.3 Responsible gaming – Account settings
(p) An Account Holder may, in the Unibet Account settings:
- (i) set a limit on the amount that they may wager or deposit into their Unibet Account within a specified period of time
- (ii) exclude themselves from playing for a definite period of time.
(q) An Account Holder who has set a limit as above in 3.3.1 a) may change or revoke the limit in the Unibet account settings. Increasing or revoking a limit takes effect seven days after Unibet has registered the change. Decreasing a limit takes effect immediately after Unibet has registered the change. Unibet shall not accept a wager from an Account Holder contrary to a limit or exclusion set by themselves as above.
(r) If Unibet believes that a player’s gambling will cause them financial or personal difficulties, Unibet reserves the right to suspend and/or close their Unibet Account Gambling can be addictive. If a User needs help to overcome any possible or actual addiction, they should follow this link to the Responsible Gaming page of the Website.
5.4 Suspension/Closure of a Unibet Account
(s) An Account Holder may close their Unibet Account by contacting Unibet’s Customer Service using the contact details provided in the “Get Help” section on the Website, either by phone, email or live chat.
(t) Account Holders who wish to recover funds held in a closed, locked or excluded account are advised to contact Customer Service.
(u) In certain circumstances Unibet may ask the Account Holder to provide further information to Unibet directly in order to complete the Checks. For this purpose, Unibet will be entitled, at its sole discretion, to require that you provide Unibet with a notarised ID or any equivalent certified ID according to the applicable law of your jurisdiction or otherwise, proof of address, utility bills, bank details, bank statements and bank references. Until such information has been supplied to our satisfaction Unibet may prevent any activity to be undertaken by the Account Holder in relation to the Account or Unibet may, where Unibet reasonably believes that deliberately incorrect information has been provided by the Account Holder, keep any amount deposited on the Account following the closure of the Account by Unibet.
(v) Unibet may at any time suspend and/or close a Unibet Account if it suspects that the Account Holder is in breach of the Unibet Rules, or for any other reason, by notifying the Account Holder using the contact details provided by the Account Holder.
(w) Except where Unibet closes a Unibet Account where it suspects the Account Holder to be in breach of the Unibet Rules, all funds in the Unibet Account will be remitted to the Account Holder [in accordance with the Unibet Rules] [and any obligations already entered into will be honoured by Unibet.
Where Unibet suspects the Account Holder to be in breach of the Unibet Rules, Unibet shall have no obligation to remit funds to the Account Holder and/or honour any obligations already entered into until such time as the breach or suspected breach has been resolved.
6. Payment Rules
6.1 Deposits to and withdrawals from a Unibet Account shall at all times be made through a Financial Institution or a Payment Solution Provider. Procedures, terms and conditions, availability, and duration for deposits/withdrawals may vary depending on time as well as the country and Financial Institution in question. Current advice is available when logged in on the Website under the headings “Deposit” or “Withdrawal”.
6.2 Unibet will not make a payment in excess of two thousand Euros (or its equivalent under the operational currency) to an Account Holder out of his/her Unibet Account before the Account Holder’s identity, age and place of residence and location have been sufficiently verified [at the time the payment is requested].
6.3 Unibet may appoint a Payment Solution Provider to act, receive deposits, hold and manage funds, and/or expedite withdrawals, on behalf of Unibet.
6.4 Unibet does not accept cash funds sent or delivered directly to Unibet or a Payment Solution Provider.
6.5 Subject to any restrictions set out in the Unibet Terms or applicable law, Unibet will credit to the Unibet Account all funds received by Unibet from or on behalf of the Account Holder, or owed by Unibet to the Account Holder.
Method of payment/withdrawal from/to Unibet Account
6.6 An Account Holder is only allowed to:
- (a) make deposits to his Unibet Account with his personal Card or via his personal account created with one of the Financial Institutions or their licensees;
- (b) request withdrawals of funds held on his Unibet Account to his personal account created with one of the Financial Institutions or their licensees.
6.7 An Account Holder is responsible for providing Unibet with the correct details of his/her personal account for the purpose of withdrawals from his Unibet Account
6.8 An Account Holder must not allow third parties to use his Unibet Account to make deposits to or withdrawals from his Unibet Account.
6.9 It is the Account Holder’s sole responsibility to ensure that he/she complies with the Payment Rules.
6.10 Unibet shall not accept a wager from an Account Holder unless a Unibet Account has been established in the name of the Account Holder and there are adequate funds in the Unibet Account to cover the amount of the wager, or funds necessary to cover the amount of the wager are provided in an approved manner.
6.11 Unibet shall not deal with the credit balance of a Unibet Account except:
- (c) to debit from the Unibet Account a wager made by the Account Holder or an amount the Account Holder indicates they want to wager in the course of a game they are playing or about to play;
- (d) to pay reasonable bank charges for deposits received and funds withdrawn; or
- (e) as otherwise authorised by applicable law.
6.12 Withdrawals from a Unibet Account are made through payments addressed to the Account Holderor transferred to a bank account held in the name of the Account Holder, as advised by the Account Holder pursuant to article 6.6. .
6.13 Unless otherwise agreed with Unibet on a case by case basis, withdrawals from a Unibet Account shall be made to the bank account from where the funds originated.
6.14 When an Account Holder wishes to withdraw funds they have deposited into their Unibet Account but have not wagered in any game or sport betting offer, Unibet reserves the right to refuse to transfer the funds to another bank account than the one the funds originated if Unibet suspects fraud and/or money laundering.
6.15 Depending on the payment method chosen by the Account Holder, minimum and/or maximum deposit limits may apply. Such limits shall be advised to the Account Holder prior to electing the relevant payment method
6.16 Unibet reserves the right to charge the Account Holder for administrative costs resulting from withdrawals made by the Account Holder, as indicated on the Website.
6.17 Placing a bet through the Internet may be illegal in the territory in which an Account Holder is resident and/or domiciled or located. If a Card or personal account is registered in or to such a location, Unibet shall not be obliged to accept and/or may reverse or cancel the relevant bet.
6.18 The participation of an Account Holder in the Services in a jurisdiction where such participation is prohibited by law shall not affect any stakes or payment made to and accrued for the benefit of Unibet.
6.19 Unibet, the Regulator or any Governing Authority can monitor or request to review all transactions to prevent money laundering. All suspicious transactions detected by Unibet will be reported to the Governing Authorities.
7. Security Rules
7.1 Unibet upholds strict confidentiality regarding all relations with the Account Holder. However, if required by the Governing Authority, a judge or, when required to do so by applicable law, another public authority, and/or where Unibet considers that an Account Holder is violating the Unibet Rules, data relating to the Account Holder may be disclosed to a third party for investigation purposes.
7.2 The Account Holder is given a personal account number. The Account Holder chooses a password and a username. It is the Account Holder’s own responsibility not to share this information. If the Account Holder has reasons to believe that others have become aware of this information, the Account Holder should immediately contact Unibet’s Customer Support and a new password will be issued. Unibet is not required to maintain usernames or passwords. Unibet will not be responsible for and will not be held liable for any claim regarding that Unibet Account that arises as a result of the Account Holder misplacing, forgetting, losing, or sharing with a third party their username and/or password or is otherwise unable to enter the Website or any Service for any reason other than Unibet’s error.
7.3 All telephone communications between the Account Holders and Unibet are recorded for security and training purposes and/or compliance with accounting and finance regulations.
7.4 All electronic communications between the Account Holder and Unibet are kept on record for compliance with accounting and finance regulations.
7.5 Card deposits may, from time to time, be partially and/or fully declined subject to certain security systems managed in collaboration with a Payment Solution Provider and/or a Financial Institution. Some security measures may decline Cards that are legitimate in which case it will not be possible for payment to be taken until such time as the issue is resolved. It shall be the Account Holder’s responsibility to resolve any issues regarding the Card with the relevant Payment Solution Provider and/or Financial Institution. Please be aware that Unibet’s personnel do not control these systems, nor do they have any knowledge of the reasons for any deposits being declined.
7.6 Unibet may request documents to verify the identity of the Card user and/or authorisation to use a specific Card and/or other facts and information provided by the Account Holder before expediting deposits and/or withdrawals. This may cause slight delays.
7.7 An Account Holder’s identity will be determined on the basis of all or a combination of information, such as name, mailing address, email address, credit/debit card number, and any other type of identification that may possibly be required.
7.8 The Account Holder should take all appropriate measures to protect the data and/or software stored on their computer against all damage of any sort or intrusion.
7.9 Unibet shall not perform any unauthorised activity on the Account Holder’s computer system.
8.1 All Prizes won through competitions, promotions and/or poker tournaments organised by Unibet will be sent within a reasonable period and not guaranteed delay of six weeks from the end of the competition, promotion or tournament. Unibet is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, damaged, mutilated, misdirected or ‘postage due’ mail, requests, Prize claims or entries.
8.2 Except with respect to any Gaming and Betting Duty that may be payable, it is the sole responsibility of the Account Holder to pay, and proceed with all necessary diligence in relation to, any taxes and duties arising out or of in connection with any Prize, if and where applicable.
9. Intellectual Property
9.1 The design of the Website and the Services, all software contained within the Website and Services, and Content are protected by copyright, trade marks, patents and other intellectual property rights and laws belonging to Unibet and/or its licensors.
9.2 A User may only view, download and store on any compatible device, print out, use, quote from and cite the Content for its own personal, non-commercial use and on the condition that it give appropriate acknowledgment to Unibet where appropriate.
9.3 Unibet expressly reserves all intellectual property rights in and to Services and Content and User may not use the Services or any Content for any purpose other than those set out above.
9.4 In particular, a User may not under any circumstances:
- (b) use any Content in any manner that may infringe any of Unibet’s rights or the rights of a third party;
- (c) use the Content in any way that might be illegal or breach the Unibet Terms;
- (d) use, reproduce, modify, edit, mix or remix, apply any voiceover or commentary, display, perform, publish, distribute, disseminate, broadcast, frame, communicate to the public or circulate to any third party or exploit the Services and/or the Content in any way for your commercial gain. ‘Commercial gain’ may include any activity attracting any advertising revenue or subscription payments on distribution of or access to Unibet’s content, or by reducing the need for any third party to subscribe to
- (e) copy, publish, republish or redistribute, communicate or disseminate to third parties Content or any information obtained or derived therefrom in any way; or
- (f) archive or store any Content for access by anyone other than a User.
10. Change to Services
The User understands that Unibet reserves the right to change or remove any of its Services at any time without liability to the Account Holder. Any amendment to the Services shall be notified to User via a communication on the Website or by email using the contact details provided by the User. Any change to the Services shall not relieve Unibet of its obligation to honour any outstanding bets or wagers at the time of such change.
11.1 Unibet shall provide the Services with reasonable skill and care in accordance with the Unibet Rules. However, Unibet cannot guarantee that the Services will:
- (a) be compatible with all or any hardware or software which a User may use;
- (b) be available all the time or at any specific time;
- (c) be entirely error-free or free of viruses, electronic bugs, Trojan horses or other harmful components.
- (d) meet the User’s requirements.
User responsibility for compliance with law
11.2 The User must comply with applicable laws in the jurisdiction in which they are domiciled, resident and/or located. Unibet is not responsible for providing advice to Users regarding tax and/or other legal matters. Should a User wish to obtain advice regarding tax and legal matters, they are advised to contact appropriate advisers and/or authorities in the jurisdiction in which they are domiciled and/or resident or located.
No liability for reliance
11.3 Information made available through the Services is for general information purposes only and is not intended to meet a User’s particular requirements. Commentary, tips and other materials posted through the Services via Unibet or a third party are not intended to amount to advice, recommendation or endorsement on which reliance should be placed.
No liability for inaccuracies
11.4 The User acknowledges and agrees that despite Unibet’s best efforts, Unibet cannot guarantee that the Services and Website always be accurate and/or up-to date. Should the User detect or become aware of such an error or incompleteness, they shall:
- (a) refrain from taking any advantage whatsoever thereof;
- (b) keep strictly confidential such error or incompleteness;
- (c) upon detection or becoming aware of such error or incompleteness, notify it to Unibet by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No liability for deposits or withdrawals from or to third party accounts
11.5 Unibet does not acknowledge or accept any liability for damage and/or losses to an Account Holder User and/or a third party caused directly and/or indirectly due to the Account Holder:
- (d) making deposits to his Unibet Account via a third party’s Card or account;
- (e) requesting withdrawals from his Unibet Account to a third party’s account;
- (f) providing incorrect details of his personal account for the purpose of withdrawals from his/her Unibet Account;
- (g) allowing third parties to use his/her Unibet Account to make deposits to or withdrawals from his Unibet Account.
No liability for behaviour of users
11.6 The User specifically acknowledges and agrees that Unibet is not liable to the fullest extent permitted by law for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct or behaviour of any other account holder or user of the Services or Website.
No liability for computer system and Internet failures
11.7 Where a User’s participation in the Services is interrupted by a failure of the third party third party telecommunications or any other data transmission system or the User’s computer system (including without limitation the Client Application), which in each case prevents the User from continuing to use the Services after he/she has have placed a wager or started a game, Unibet shall take reasonable steps to ensure that its approved computer system enables the User to resume, on resolution of the failure, the User’s participation in the Services. If Unibet’s system does not enable the Account Holder to do so, Unibet shall:
- (a) ensure that any game is terminated; and/or
- (b) refund the amount of any wager to the relevant Account Holder in their Unibet Account.
11.8 Where the User’s participation in the Services is interrupted by a failure on the part of Unibet’s computer system, Unibet shall:
- (c) refund the amount wagered in the Service, and if the Account Holder has an accrued credit at the time the Service miscarries, credit the monetary value of the credit to the Account Holder’s Unibet Account or, if the said account no longer exists, by paying it to the Account Holder in an approved manner;
- (d) inform the Regulator of the circumstances of the incident; and/or
- (e) refrain from conducting further Services if the Services is likely to be affected by the same failure.
Except as set out above, Unibet does not accept any liability whatsoever for delays, losses or damage suffered or incurred by an Account Holder and/or a third party caused directly and/or indirectly due to: a) any failure of Unibet’s central computer system or any part thereof except where such failure arises from Unibet’s failure to provide the Services with reasonable care and skill; b) any failure of the User’s device and/or computer system (including without limitation the Client Application); c) any failure arising in the Service which arises from incompatibility of the User’s device and/or computer system; d) any failure of any third party telecommunications or any other data transmission system; e) any failure of the Internet; and/or f) any third party virus attack or hacks or other malicious acts that can be traced to the Website [except where such failure arises from Unibet’s failure to provide the Services with reasonable care and skill].
No liability for third party websites and/or Third-Party Content
11.9 The Services may include Third Party Content and/or links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others.
11.10 To the fullest extent permitted by law, Unibet gives no warranties or representations in respect of, and accepts no responsibility for, any Third Party Content.
11.11 Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites. The User acknowledges and agrees that Unibet is not responsible for the content or availability of any such websites. Unibet recommends Users review those website’s terms and conditions and privacy policies to ensure Users are happy to use them.
SMS Service disclaimer
11.12 The SMS notification service is purely for the benefit of the Account Holder. Unibet does not acknowledge or accept any liability should there be a mistake in the content of the notifications or should the Account Holder fail to receive the SMS notification(s).
11.13 Gaming material (whether electronically obtained or obtained by other means) is automatically invalid if counterfeited, mutilated, forged, altered or tampered with in any way, or if illegible, mechanically or electronically reproduced, obtained outside authorised legitimate channels, or if it contains printing, production, typographical, mechanical, electronic or any other errors.
11.14 The Account Holder acknowledges and accepts that any resemblance of names, circumstances or conditions used, depicted, described or suggested in the games operated on the Website with reality is entirely coincidental and unintended.
11.15 To the extent that an Account Holder downloads a game and such game caused damage to the Account Holder’s device, Unibet shall either offer to repair the device or compensate the Account Holder for such damage up to an amount equal to the value of the device as may be determined by Unibet if it can be demonstrated that the damage arose as a result of Unibet failing to exercise reasonable care and skill.
General exclusion of liability
11.16 Unibet does not acknowledge or accept any liability for damage and/or losses to an Account Holder and/or a third party caused directly and/or indirectly due to any:
- (a) mistake, misprint, misinterpretation, mishearing, misreading, mistranslation, spelling mistake, fault in reading, transaction error, technical failure, technical hazard, registration error, manifest error, cancellation of a game for any reason;
- (b) Force Majeure;
- (c) violation of the Unibet Rules by the Account Holder or third party;
- (d) collusion and/or criminal actions by the Account Holder or third party;
- (e) advice or recommendations provided by Unibet or third party via the Services or Website;
- (f) financial market fluctuations, including but not limited to variances in exchange rates.
11.17 Subject to paragraph 11.21, Unibet shall under no circumstances whatever be liable to the Account Holder, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any loss or damage arising under or in connection with an Account Holder’s use of the Services or Unibet’s failure to comply with the Unibet Terms that is not reasonably foreseeable to both Unibet and the Account Holder at the time of entering the Contract.
Limitation of liability
11.18 Subject to paragraphs 11.19 and 11.23,Unibet’s total liability to an Account Holder in respect of all losses arising under or in connection with any wager or bet placed by the Account Holder whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, shall (to the fullest extent permissible by law) in no circumstances exceed the amount of the relevant wager or bet placed by the Account Holder that gave rise to the claim.
11.19 Nothing in these terms shall limit or exclude Unibet’s liability for any liability for which it would be unlawful for Unibet to exclude or restrict liability including but not limited to: (a) death or personal injury caused by our negligence; (b) our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; and (c) any breach of the terms implied into contract by the following sections of the Consumer Rights Act 2015: section 34 (digital contents to be of satisfactory quality), section 35 (digital content to be fit for particular purpose), section 36 (digital content to be as described), section 37 (other pre-contract information included in contract) or section 41 (trader’s right to supply digital content).
12. User’s liability to Unibet
12.1 A User acknowledges that any use by a User of Content or the Services in a manner not expressly permitted by the Unibet Terms may mean that the User is infringing Unibet’s rights and/or the rights of Unibet’s third party licensors or put Unibet in breach of our obligations towards others and Unibet and its licensors reserve all rights and remedies against Users in respect of any such infringement.
12.2 A User hereby agrees to compensate Unibet in respect of any loss, cost, damage, expense or liability Unibet may suffer as a result of:
- (b) the User’s unauthorised use of Content and/or the Services
13. Bonus Rules
- (a) Unibet regularly organises bonus campaigns for the different gaming products offered. The terms and conditions of the bonus system shall be defined in the bonus terms and conditions tailored to each bonus campaign. Bonuses can be subject to the obligation of wagering them a certain number of times (“Turnaround Requirement”) before they can be withdrawn. NB If a bonus is subject to a Turnaround Requirement, winnings generated by the wager of the bonus will be able to be withdrawn only when the Turnaround Requirement is fulfilled.
- (b) An Account Holder is eligible for one bonus per campaign, with the exception of so- called “Refer a friend” campaigns.
- (c) An Account Holder is only eligible for one bonus per Account which shall mean no more than one bonus per user, IP address, computer device, family, residential address, telephone number, credit or debit card and/or e-payment account, e-mail address, and environments where computers are shared (university, fraternity, school, public library, workplace, etc.).
- (d) Unibet reserves the right to offer a specific bonus to a specific customer or group of customers.
- (e) Each bet must be placed on an event with three or more potential outcomes. If the bonus amount is placed on more than one bet, each bet must be placed on different markets (i.e. different bet types on fixture or one bet type on different fixtures).
13.3 Bonus Abuse
- (f) “Bonus Abuse” includes, but is not limited to:
- (i) breach of terms and conditions of a bonus, free bets or any other promotional offer;
- (ii) the opening of multiple accounts to claim multiple bonuses;
- (g) Where there is a reasonable suspicion that the Account Holder has committed or attempted to commit a bonus abuse, either on their own or as part of a group, Unibet reserves the right to:
- (i) forfeit the bonus allocated to the Account Holder and any winnings from that bonus;
- (ii) revoke, deny, or withdraw a bonus offer from the Account Holder;
- (iii) block an access to particular products;
- (iv) exclude the Account Holder from any future promotional offers; and/or
- (v) terminate the Account Holder’s account with immediate effect.
- (h) Where there is a reasonable suspicion that a series of bets has been placed by a customer or group of customers which, due to a bonus, free bet or any other promotional offer, result in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, Unibet reserves the right to reclaim the bonus and in its absolute discretion to settle bets at the correct odds, void the free bets and/or void any bet funded by the bonus or bonus winnings.
13.4 Refer a Friend
- (i) For “Refer a friend” campaigns, an Account Holder can benefit from more than one bonus per campaign and/or per month, subject to the limit set up in each specific “Refer a friend” campaign.
- (j) Referrers are not permitted to refer a member of their family nor are they permitted to refer friends or colleagues from the same household or with whom they share a credit or debit card or e-payment account, IP address and/or computer device.
- (k) Unibet reserves the right to withhold the bonus from the Referrer and to discount bets made by one or more Referees where Unibet suspects that the Referrer/Referee(s)
14. Chat Functionality Rules
14.1 Some games are provided to the Users with a free chat functionality in order to communicate with the dealer or with others players in collective table conversations. Rules are applied to ensure that a pleasant ambience is preserved on the network, that no fraudulent activity is facilitated, and that players feel part of the community. Users shall not use the chat functionality for collusion purposes. Private chats between the Users are prohibited.
14.2 In no event shall Unibet be liable towards any User using the chat functionality for any damage arising from other User’s conduct.
14.3 The chat functionality is moderated or monitored by the software provider and/or Unibet, either automatically or by human means. All the conversations are recorded and will be stored for a reasonable period. In case of infringement or suspected infringement of the chat functionality rules, the moderator will warn the Account Holder. If the Account Holder does not change their behaviour, they may be excluded from the chat room. An Account Holder can also be excluded with immediate effect without prior warning. In case of multiple exclusions from the chat room, the game provider can, at its own discretion, decide to exclude the Account Holder from the chat room indefinitely. Any suspicious chats will be reported to the Governing Authorities.
14.4 The Account Holder must respect the following rules of behaviour:
- (a) use the chat functionality in good faith;
- (b) do not infringe or try to infringe the privacy or rights of the others players;
- (c) do not harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any other player;
- (d) do not transmit obscene or offensive content;
- (e) do not disrupt the normal flow of dialogue;
- (f) do not use any indecent or foul language, or make vulgar or threatening statements;
- (g) create a username in good taste – Unibet or the game provider reserves the right to change the username if this rule is not respected;
- (h) do not argue or bicker with the others players;
- (i) exchanges with the others players shall not contain any illegal content, including: (i) pornography or sexually explicit content; (ii) incitation to any kind of hatred, notably based on race, ethnic group, gender, religion, or sexuality; (iii) pejorative terms about illness or disabilities;
- (iv) promotion, encouragement or facilitation of antisocial behaviour; (v) discrimination or encouragement to discriminate against any social group, or exploitation of vulnerable sections of society; (vi) gratuitous violence, or promotion, encouragement or facilitation of violence, terrorism or others activities that pose a threat to national security; (vii) promotion, encouragement or facilitation of illegal activities; (viii) misleading representations or defamation; (ix) promotion of tobacco, alcohol and drugs; (x) promotion of the tobacco or armaments industry; (xi) any content potentially detrimental to Unibet;
- (j) do not advertise or promote third-party websites or activities, even forums;
- (k) do not assume a false identity;
- (l) do not give or ask personal details;
- (m) respect and be courteous and friendly to all participants and chat moderators;
- (n) do not spam the chat functionality;
- (o) do not try to influence the others players’ actions and thus the outcome of the game through intimidation, abuse or revealing the strength of your hand in agame;
- (p) interact with the others players in the table language. On shared network tables, the language is English.
14.5 The chat functionality rules are applicable to the chat functionalities of all the games and Services provided to the Account Holder, as well as to any other tool where the Account Holder can interact with others users of the Website.
14.6 The chat functionality rules may be complemented by some terms and conditions attached to the games or Services, or be amended from time to time.
15. Betting Rules
15.1 Unibet Sports Book is an online betting service currently provided to Unibet by Kambi (Malta) Ltd. (“Kambi”), a company incorporated under the laws of Malta, registration number C49777, whose registered office is at Level 3, Quantum House, Abate Rigord Street, Ta ‘Xbiex, XBX1120, Malta. The Sports Book is provided by Kambi under a licence granted in Malta. Kambi also holds an Alderney Category 2 Associate Certificate.
15.2 Unibet is a member of the IBIA (International Betting Integrity Association) as well as the EGBA (European Gaming and Betting Association).
15.3 Unibet reserves the right to make changes to the betting limits, pay-out limits and offerings. Any change shall not relieve Unibet of its obligation to honour any outstanding obligations or wagers at the time of such change.
15.4 A bet can be declared void, and will be, in the event of required compliance with applicable law or Force Majeure.
15.5 “Natural language betting” is placing a bet by speaking it using player’s natural language. The recorded bet is then sent to third party providers who convert it into a text string and interpret the bet. Sound files of recorded bets are not stored. Once the recording is converted into the text string, it is saved by the third party and tied to the customer’s ID number.
15.6 For complete Betting rules, click here.
16. Lottery Betting
16.1 Lottery betting involves making a bet on the outcome of an official lottery draw. Lottery betting is not playing the lottery and there is no affiliation with any of the actual lottery operators. EU Lotto Ltd provides a bookmaking service enabling our customers to bet on the outcome of real word events – lottery draws.
16.2 EU Lotto Ltd is a company founded and incorporated in Gibraltar with registered company number 109514 and its registered office address is Office Suite A, Ocean Village Promenade. EU Lotto is licenced by the Government of Gibraltar to accept bets on lotteries (licence number RGL 066) and is licensed by the UK Gambling Commission to offer Remote General Betting Standard – Real Event activities under licence number 38991. EU Lotto is not a lottery operator. With EU Lotto, Players are placing Bets on the results of the drawings of official and/or state-run lotteries.
16.3 For complete Lottery Terms and Conditions, please click here.
17. Unibet Racing
17.1 Unibet Racing is an online horse and dog racing product provided by Kindred South Development Pty (“KSD”). Unibet Racing is provided by KSD under a license granted in the UK.
17.2 Unibet reserves the right to make changes to the betting limits, pay-out limits and offerings and add or remove promotions at Unibet’s discretion at an individual customer level. Any changes shall not relieve Unibet of its obligation to honour any outstanding obligations or wagers at the time of such change.
17.3 A bet can be declared void, and will be, in the event of required compliance with applicable law or Force Majeure.
17.4 For complete Unibet Racing rules, click here.
18. Casino – Games – Live Casino
18.1 Game providers – Casino, Games and Live Casino are provided by the following game providers (the “Game Providers”):
18.2 The Casino and Games products are provided to Unibet by the following game providers (as indicated in each game):
- (a) NetEnt Malta Ltd (“NetEnt”), a wholly owned subsidiary of NETENT AB, registered in Malta under registration number C34838, having its registered office at The Marina Business Centre, Abate Rigord Street, Ta’ Xbiex, Malta. NetEnt is a public company listed on the Nasdaq OMX Stockholm Mid Cap (NET-B). The Casino games provided by NetEnt are hosted and powered by NetEnt on NetEnt’s platform, licensed by the Regulator under licence number LGA/CL4/184/2004.
- (b) Microgaming Europe Limited (“Microgaming”): the Casino Games provided by Microgaming are hosted and powered by Microgaming on Microgaming’s platform, licensed by the Regulator under licence number LGA/CL4/344/2007.
- (c) Jadestone Networks Malta Ltd (“Jadestone”) is a company registered in Malta, having its registered office address at “Vincenti Buildings” 14/19 (Suite 816), Strait Street, Valetta 1432, Malta, owned by Williams Interactive. The Casino Games provided by Jadestone are hostedand powered by Jadestone on Jadestone’s platform, licensed by the Regulator under licence number LGA/CL4/647/2010.
- (d) Gaming Technology Solutions Ltd (“GTS”) is a company registered in England, having its offices at 2nd Floor, Waterfront House, 1A Wherry Quay, Ipswich, IP4 1AS, owned by Playtech Limited. The Casino Games provided by GTS are hosted and powered by Unibet on Unibet’s platform, licenced by the Regulator under licence number LGA/CL1/106/2000, renewed by the Regulator on 30 November 2010.
- (e) Play’n Go Malta Ltd (“Play’n Go”) is a company registered in Malta, having its registered office at “Vincenti Buildings”, 28/19 (Suite 1026) Strait Street, Valletta, Malta. The Casino Games provided by Play’n Go are hosted and powered by Play’n Go on Play’n Go’s platform licensed by the LGA under its licence number LGA/CL4/823/2013.
- (f) Relax Gaming Limited (“Relax Gaming”), a company registered in Malta, having its offices at 6, The Firs, George Borg Olivier Street, Sliema SLM 1801, Malta. The Casino
- Games provided by Relax Gaming are hosted and powered on Relax Gaming’s platform, licensed in Alderney under licence number 100, granted by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission to its parent company Relax Gaming Network Limited.
- (g) AG Software Limited (“AG Software) a company incorporated under the laws of Malta, registration number C41837, whose registered office is at 135 High Street, Sliema, SLM 1549, Malta. The Casino Games provided by AG Software are hosted and powered by AG Software AG Software’ platform, licensed by the LGA under licence number LGA/CL4/400/2007.
- (h) NYX Interactive Malta Ltd (“NYX”), a company incorporated under the laws of Malta, registration number C51711, whose registered office is at Villa Seminia, 8 Sir Temi Zammit Avenue, Ta’ Xbiex XBX 1011, Malta. The Casino Games provided by NYX are hosted and powered by NYX on the NYX platform and licensed by the LGA under licence number LGA/CL4/695/2010.
- (i) IGT (Gibraltar) Limited (“IGT”), a wholly owned subsidiary of International Game Technology, is registered in Gibraltar under registration number 104586, having its registered office at 57/63 Line Wall Road, Gibraltar. IGT holds a Remote Gaming Licence (#057), issued by the Gambling Division, Government of Gibraltar. International Game Technology is a public company and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (IGT).
All bets placed on the Casino are placed respectively on the servers of NetEnt, Microgaming, Jadestone, GTS, Play’n Go, AG Software, or NYX in Malta; or Relax Gaming in Alderney; or IGT in Gibraltar, depending on the provider of the game in which the bet is placed.
18.3 The Live Casino is provided to Unibet by the following Game Providers:
- (j) Evolution Gaming Malta Ltd (“Evolution Gaming”), a company incorporated under the laws of Malta, having its offices at 1091 Portomaso, St Julians, STJ 4013 Malta. The Live Casino games provided by Evolution Gaming are hosted and powered by Evolution Gaming under its licence granted by the LGA under licence number LGA/CL4/664/2010. Evolution Gaming live casino games can be found on the Website in “Live Casino Grande”.
- (k) NetEnt Malta Ltd (“NetEnt”) is a wholly owned subsidiary of NETENT AB, registered in Malta under registration number C34838, having its registered office at The Marina Business Centre, Abate Rigord Street, Ta’ Xbiex, Malta. NetEnt is a public company listed on the Nasdaq OMX Stockholm Mid Cap (NET-B). The Live Casino games provided by NetEnt are hosted and powered by NetEnt on NetEnt’s platform, licensed by the Regulator under licence number LGA/CL4/184/2004. The NetEnt Live Casino Games can be found on the Website in “Live Casino Royale”.
18.4 All bets placed on the Live Casino are placed respectively on the servers of Evolution Gaming or NetEnt in Malta, depending on the provider of the game in which the bet is placed.
18.5 Unibet is authorised by the Game Providers to represent, promote and market the services of the Casino, Live Casino and Games.
18.6 Unibet receives, holds and pays funds in relation to an Account Holder for the purpose of transactions and settlements with the Casino, Live Casino and Games.
18.7 Unibet accepts and acknowledges liability for transactions conducted to, from and/or with the Casino, Live Casino and Games exclusively for funds received, held and/or paid to and/or from a Unibet Account in conjunction with arrangement with the Game Providers.
18.8 Casino and Games can be played for free or against payment. As a consequence, the Account Holder understands and acknowledges that no purchase is necessary or required to play Casino and Game products. To be able to play for money, an individual must register and become an Account Holder.
18.9 Unibet and the Game Providers’ employees, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, subsidiaries, a retailers and members of their respective immediate families are not eligible to participate in the Casino, Live Casino and Games.
18.10 Specific country exclusions: access to some Games may be restricted in the following countries: Albania, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Bahamas, Belgium, Bulgaria, Burma, Canada, Cape Verde Islands, China, Cook Islands, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Israel, Ivory Coast, Japan, Laos, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mauritania, Mexico, Monaco, Morocco, Nauru, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, Nigeria, Niue, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Senegal, Serbia, Sierra Leone, South Africa, South Korea, Somalia, Sudan, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, and Zimbabwe.
18.11 For complete Live Casino Rules, click here.
19. Poker Rules
19.1 Unibet Poker is an online poker service utilising poker software from Relax Gaming Limited (“Relax Gaming”), whereby Account Holders can play poker against each other on the Relax Network. Relax Gaming is a company registered in Malta, registration number C48994, having its offices at 6, The Firs, George Borg Oliver Street, Sliema SLM 1801, Malta.
19.2 The Relax Network is arranged and operated by Relax Gaming under a Maltese licence number LGA/CL4/917/2013.
19.3 Unibet has licensed Relax Gaming to use its registered trademark “Unibet”.
19.4 Unibet is licensed by Relax Gaming to represent, promote and/or market the Unibet Poker services.
19.5 Unibet accepts and acknowledges liability for transactions conducted to, from and/or with the Unibet Poker, exclusively for funds received, held and/or paid to and/or from a Unibet Account in conjunction with arrangements with Relax Gaming.
19.6 Specific country exclusions: access to Unibet Poker may be restricted in the following countries: Burma, Cuba, India, Libya, Macau, South Korea, Sudan, Zimbabwe.
19.7 For complete Poker Rules, click here.
20. Bingo Rules
- (a) Unibet Bingo is an online bingo service utilising bingo software licensed by Relax Gaming Limited. Relax Gaming Limited is regulated and licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority under license number MGA/CL4/1046/2014.
- (b) Unibet is authorised by Relax Gaming LTD to represent, promote and market the Bingo services.
- (c) Unibet is authorised by Relax Gaming LTD to receive, hold and pay funds in relation to an Account Holder for the purpose of transactions and settlements with Unibet Bingo.
- (d) Unibet accepts and acknowledges liability for transactions conducted to, from and/or with Unibet Bingo, exclusively for funds received, held and/or paid to and/or from a Unibet Account in conjunction with arrangements with Unibet Bingo.
- (e) In the event of a discrepancy between the result showing on the Account Holder’s Client Application and the Bingo software, the result showing on the Bingo software shall be the official and governing result of the Bingo Game.
- (f) Bingo Games are all single and multi-part pattern Games in the Bingo client. “Bingo” or the “Bingo Games” shall mean the web-based Bingo Game offered and operated by Unibet, including, but not limited to, additional functionalities related thereto such as chat functionality. “Bingo” shall not include Side Games, governed solely by the Unibet Rules and by the Game rules, which can be found on the Website.
- (g) “Mini Games” are all Games other than Bingo which can be played within the Bingo client, such as Slots, Scratchcard, Blackjack and Roulette.
- (h) The Bingo Games can only be played against payment by an AccountHolder.
- (i) Specific country exclusions: The Account Holder warrants and represents at all times not to be a resident of Afghanistan, Australia, Denmark, Ethiopia, France and other French territories, Hong Kong, Iran, Iraq, Italy, Jordan, Kuwait, North Korea, Pakistan, Spain, Syria, Turkey, United States of America and other U.S. territories, or Yemen
20.4 Description of the Bingo Game
- (j) Unibet expressly reserves the right to change, decrease or increase the following set- up of the Bingo Games, notably but not limited to its frequency or amount:
- (i) A new Bingo Game is played every other minute, as several rooms have several Bingo Games;
- (ii) A new ball is called approximately every three seconds;
- (iii) A minimum purchase of one ticket is required in a Bingo Game. The maximum number of tickets that can be purchased in a Game varies from 6 to 120.
- (k) Bingo is played in “autoplay” as default mode, whereby the Account Holder will always be notified of a winning Bingo ticket. Even in the event of the Account Holder choosing to disable the “autoplay” mode, winnings will automatically be allocated to their Unibet Account.
- (l) The Account Holder can purchase a number of cards for a Bingo Game to be played at a given time in the future through the bulk buy purchasing tool.
- (m) The purchase of Bingo tickets is final.
In the case that there is more than one winning ticket, the Prize will be split equally amongst winners.
20.5 Bingo Vouchers rules
- (n) A Bingo Voucher is free value to be used to purchase Bingo tickets and/or play Mini Games which Unibet can award to the Account Holder. The Account Holder can earn Bingo Vouchers through promotions advertised on the Website, as a Prize for playing chat games, or through Bingo loyalty.
- (o) A Bingo Voucher can never be withdrawn, but winnings from a Bingo Voucher can be.
- (p) The Account Holder can use the Bingo Voucher to purchase Bingo tickets or play Mini Games.
- (q) The Bingo Voucher will expire if it has not been used by set expiry date after it was credited in the Account Holder’s Account.
21.1 If a User wishes to lodge a complaint in respect of the Services and/or the Unibet Terms, it should do so with Unibet’s Customer Support using the contact details on the “Get Help” page on the Website. The parties should do their utmost to reach an amicable settlement within a reasonable time. Unibet will use reasonable endeavours to reply promptly to all complaints and, in any event within not more than 8 weeks from the date that a User provides all information reasonably required to determine a complaint.
21.2 In the event that a complaint is not resolved to the customer’s satisfaction by Unibet, the complaint becomes a dispute, and a User may refer their dispute to the independent third party dispute resolution. Unibet is using an alternative dispute resolution eCogra.
21.3 The complaint must contain clear and unequivocal information about the User’s identity and shall give all the relevant details that gave rise to the complaint.
21.4 Users may also use the Online Dispute Resolution Platform but this will take Users to the (aforementioned) ADR and may prolong the process of resolving the dispute. 21.5 Any and all disputes arising out of or in connection with the Unibet Terms and use of the Services and/or Website shall be settled in accordance with the Governing Law and shall be subject to the non- exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Fully Mobile Compatible Holds A License By UKGC