William Hill Casino Full Welcome Bonus Terms and Conditions
Things you should know
• For new UK customers only.
• You need to opt in want to take part.
• The promotion runs from 08:00:01 (UK time) on 12.06.20 until further notice (the promotion period).
• The promotion is only available on Age of the Gods: Gods of Storms, Epic Ape, Buffalo Blitz & Age of the Gods: King of Olympus (the promotion games).
• Maximum of one bonus per customer.
• Place a stake of at least £10 (the minimum stake), from your main balance, to opt in.
• The maximum bonus is £50.
• A wagering requirement of 40x £50 applies to the bonus.
• Deposits made via an E Wallet will not be eligible for the bonus
• Stake contributions apply.
• Unused bonus will be deleted 72 hours after it is added to your account (the bonus period).
• Eligibility rules, location restrictions and terms and conditions apply.
• Location restrictions: UK only
• This promotion is only available to players with an online account held in: Pound sterling (£).
• By clicking on ‘Opt in’ you agree to the full terms and conditions below.
• Scroll to the bottom of the terms and conditions to watch our video help guides.
Terms and conditions of the promotion
1 How this promotion works
a To take part in this promotion you need to click on the ‘Join now’ button and place the minimum stake (shown under ‘Things you should know’), from your main balance, during the promotion period. Your bonus will then be added to your bonus balance, for you to use on the promotion games.
b This promotion applies to the promotion games shown under ‘Things you should know’, except the following excluded games.
All other games listed on the website
c You must use your bonus within the bonus period shown under ‘Things you should know’. After the bonus period, any bonus you have not used will automatically be deleted.
d You cannot withdraw your bonus, or any winnings from bonus you have used, until you have met the wagering requirement shown under ‘Things you should know’.
e You can only take part in this promotion once, and you can only receive one bonus.
f Deposits made via an E Wallet with not be eligible for the bonus.
2 Wagering requirement and stake contributions
a A wagering requirement, shown under ‘Things you should know’, applies to this promotion. Any stake on the promotion games that is taken from your bonus balance will be taken off the wagering requirement. Any amount of stake taken from your main balance will not be taken off the wagering requirement.
b The wagering requirement applies from the moment the bonus is added to your bonus balance, and it must be met within the bonus period. If it is not met within the bonus period, any bonus you have not used, and winnings from bonus you have used, will be deleted from your account.
c If you are opted in to more than one promotion at a time, the wagering requirements for the promotions will be met in the order that you opted in to them.
d The percentage of the total stake that must come from your bonus balance, and so go towards the wagering requirement, is the ‘stake contribution’. Some promotion games have different stake contributions. The stake contributions for this promotion are set out in the table below.
Age of the Gods: Gods of Storms, Epic Ape, Buffalo Blitz & Age of the Gods: King of Olympus
All other games listed on the website
3 How stakes are taken after a bonus has been added to your account
a Any stake you place on a promotion game will be taken from your bonus balance. If the stake is more than the amount in your bonus balance, the remaining amount will be taken from your main balance.
b If you have more than one promotion active on your account at a time, stakes will be applied in the order that you opted in to the promotions.
4 How winnings are added to your account
a Any winnings from the promotion games will be split between your bonus balance and main balance in proportion to the percentage of the stake that came from each balance.
b If you have more than one promotion active on your account, winnings will be applied in the order that you opted in to the promotions.
5 Taking your winnings
a Once the wagering requirement has been met, this promotion will automatically end and your winnings from the promotion games (up to the maximum redeemable amount, if any, shown under ‘Things you should know’) will be transferred to your main balance. You can then:
- withdraw the winnings as cash; or
- use the winnings to play a game that is not a promotion game.
b If your winnings are more than the maximum redeemable amount shown under ‘Things you should know’, the winnings over that amount will be deleted.
c If the promotion game is a seeded jackpot game, where a percentage of the stake is added to the jackpot amount, any jackpot winnings over the maximum redeemable amount shown under ‘Things you should know’ will not be added to your account until the win has been confirmed.
6 Cancelling this promotion
a You can cancel the promotion at any time by:
- clicking on ‘Cancel Bonus’ or ’Cash In’ on the Promotions page on our website; or
- clicking on ‘Cash in my Bonus’ under the Account tab on our website and clicking ‘Yes’ in the pop-up message to confirm you want to cancel the promotion; or
- contacting our Customer Services team using the contact details on the Contact Us page on our website.
b When you have cancelled this promotion, you will stop being able to take part in it. Any bonus you have not used, and winnings from bonus you have used, will be deleted from your bonus balance.
7 General restrictions
a We expect you to be fair when you take part in promotions. We consider certain types of play to be unfair and to break these terms and conditions. These unfair types of play include the following.
- Using ‘minimal risk wagering patterns’ (that is, a set pattern of bets or stakes that unfairly minimises risks).
- Using more than one account in order to get more than the number of bonuses allowed for each customer.
- Sharing personalised promotions (that is, promotions only available to specific customers we offer them to) with others. This includes taking part in any personalised promotion forwarded to you by someone else when it was not intended for you.
- Taking part in a promotion that is not available in the country you live in.
- Colluding with other customers (that is, plotting with others to gain an unfair advantage).
- Using more than one account per person, per household or per IP address.
b If you take part in any play that we consider to be unfair, we may cancel any bonuses or promotions applied to your account, reclaim any bonus you have received as part of any promotion we have cancelled, and either:
- void any bets funded by a bonus (that is, treat them as if they had never been placed); or
- remove any winnings relating to any bonus.
c Payment cards which begin with the following numbers will not be accepted for this promotion.
8 General conditions
a Regardless of anything else set out in these terms and conditions, you can withdraw funds from your main balance at any time, except where we must withhold the funds to meet our legal or regulatory obligations.
b You cannot take part in this promotion if we have previously banned you from taking part in promotions, or from betting or playing any games on our website.
c We can withhold or refuse to pay any winnings from a bonus if funds you paid into your main balance (including any amounts you have already used) are cancelled or denied by any payment service (for example, your card provider).
d We can change or cancel this promotion, or change these terms and conditions:
- without giving you notice, if the change or cancellation is needed because of any change in law or regulation; or
- by giving you notice beforehand, if the change or cancellation is for any other valid reason (for example, if there is a fault in the software or systems we use to provide this promotion, or we identify a mistake in these terms and conditions).
We can also award an equivalent bonus to the one referred to in this promotion.
e We will not be responsible for any technical, hardware or software failures, or any unavailable or lost network conditions which may result in incorrect information being displayed, or affect your ability to enter or take part in the promotion. If there is any dispute over your eligibility for the promotion, our decision will be final.
f Your use of our website, and your gaming or betting, is governed by our terms and conditions of using our website or telebetting service (the general terms). You must read the general terms and these terms and conditions before you take part in this promotion. If any of these terms and conditions conflict with the general terms, these terms and conditions will apply.
g These terms and conditions are governed by, and interpreted in line with, the laws of England and Wales. Any legal action in connection with these terms and conditions will be dealt with in the courts of England and Wales.
IBAS & Essa Certificates Independent Adjudication Agency