William Hill Casino Full Welcome Bonus Terms and Conditions
Help yourself to a 100% bonus on your first buy in, up to a maximum of £300
Things you should know:
- Opt in required
- Minimum £10 Buy in
- Maximum £300 Buy in
- 100% bonus will be awarded on Buy in up to £300
- 40x wagering requirement applies to Bonus
- Available once per customer
- New customers to the Casino page only
- Maximum withdrawable £2,000
- Bonus will expire 7 days from issue
- Game weighting, player, currency, country, game restrictions & full terms apply
- By clicking “Opt in” you agree to the full promotion terms below
Terms and conditions
1. This “100% Buy in, up to £300” promotion (the “Promotion”) is promoted, operated and hosted at williamhill.com (the “Website”) by WHG (International) Limited (“William Hill”, “we”, “us”, “our”) a limited company registered in Gibraltar.
2. Please refer to the “Definitions” section below for the meanings given to capitalised terms used in these terms and conditions (“Promotion Terms”).
3. The Promotion is valid on the Casino page of the Website from 09:00:01 on 24th May 2018 to 23:59:59 on 31st August 2020 (UK Time) (the “Promotion Period”).
4. For customers wagering using funds other than GBP (£) sterling (e.g. US$, CA$ or €), where reference is made in these Promotion Terms to an amount in GBP (£) sterling, the equivalent amount in the currency you are using shall apply.
How does the Promotion work?
5. When you opt in to this Promotion (by following the instructions below) and commit a single amount of £10 or more, into your Buy-in Balance on the Casino page of the Website during the Promotion Period (“Buy in Amount”), by following the instructions below, you will receive a bonus of 100% of your Buy in Amount (up to a maximum of £300) into your Bonus Balance (“Bonus”) to use on any of the Promotion Games (as defined below).
6. You may only participate in this Promotion (and be entitled to receive a Bonus) if you: a. open a new Account and you are making your first Buy in on the Casino page of the Website; or b. visit the Casino page of the Website on or after 24th May 2018 for the first time since opening an Account, and have not previously claimed your first deposit Bonus and/or first Buy in promotion on the Casino page of the Website.
7. The maximum Bonus you can receive during the Promotion Period is £300 (Buy in £300, get £300 Bonus).
8. You can wager your Bonus on (and only funds wagered in these games will count towards the Wagering Requirement (as defined below)) all games across the Casino page on the Website (“Promotion Games”).
9. You can wager your Bonus (and any Bonus Funds) on any game to which this Promotion applies for 7 days from the Bonus being issued (“Bonus Period”). If the Bonus has not been used, or if the Wagering Requirement (as defined below) has not been met, within the Bonus Period, then any Bonus Funds will automatically be deleted from your Bonus Balance at the end of the Bonus Period.
10. You cannot withdraw any Bonus Funds from your Bonus Balance until the Wagering Requirement (as defined below) has been met.
11. This Promotion is only available once per customer.
12. You may only receive one Bonus in connection with your first Buy in on the Casino page of the Website. By opting into this promotion, you are selecting this Promotion to be the only promotion / bonus that applies to your first Buy in on the Casino page of the Website.
13. Once you have met the Wagering Requirement (as defined below), you may withdraw up to a maximum of £2,000 of Bonus Funds from your Bonus Balance (“Maximum Withdrawal Amount”).
How do you take part in the Promotion
14. In order to take part in this Promotion (and receive a Bonus) on any day in the Promotion Period, you need to enter the Buy in Amount in the “Buy in with” box, and click on the “Opt in” button to confirm that you have read and agree to these Promotion Terms, and commit the buy in Amount into your Buy-In Balance.
15. Once you have committed your Buy in into your Buy-in Balance, a Bonus will automatically be added to your Bonus Balance.
16. Please note that this Promotion is not available to customers who are resident in any countries/territories in which we do not accept business from, as set out on our Website.
17. You may not participate in the Promotion (and you will not be entitled to receive a Bonus) if you have previously been excluded by William Hill from participating in promotions or any gaming or wagering on the Website.
What Wagering Requirements apply to the Promotion?
18. The Bonus is subject to a wagering requirement of 40x your Bonus (“Wagering Requirement”). This means that you cannot withdraw any Bonus Funds from your Bonus Balance until you have wagered 40x your Bonus on any Promotion Games.
19. Each time you place a wager on a Promotion Game, your stake will be deducted from the Wagering Requirement. For example, if you made a Buy in of £10, you would receive a £10 Bonus and the Wagering Requirement would be 40x your Bonus = 40 x £10 = £400. If you then place a wager of £10, this would be deducted from the Wagering Requirement and you would need to stake a further £390 (i.e. £400 – £10 = £390) before you could withdraw any Bonus Funds from your Bonus Balance.
20. Once you have met the Wagering Requirement for the relevant Bonus, any Bonus Funds from that Bonus (subject to the maximum withdrawable limit) will automatically transfer to your Main Balance from where you will be able to withdraw them as cash or wager them in non-Promotion play.
How do Stake Contributions apply?
21. The stake contributions shown in the table below (“Stake Contributions”) apply to the Wagering Requirement.
|Promotion Game / Promotion Game category||Stake Contributions|
|All “Slots” games (all varieties) featured on the “Casino” tab on the Website (excluding “Football Rules”, “Wild Gambler” and “Wild Gambler 2: Arctic Adventure”)||100%|
|All “Scratch Cards” games featured on the “Casino” tab on the Website||100%|
|All “Pai Gow” games (all varieties) featured on the “Casino” tab on the Website Red Dog, Let It Ride||25%|
|All “Casino Hold’em” games (all varieties) featured on the “Casino” tab on the Website||25%|
|All “Roulette” games (all varieties, including the “Wild Vikings” game) featured on the ” Casino” page on the Website||0-50% Please refer to the “Stake Contributions for Roulette games” section below for details of how the Stake Contribution is determined for Roulette games|
|All “Baccarat” games (all varieties) featured on the “Casino” page on the Website||20%|
|[All “Blackjack” games (excluding the “Blackjack Switch” and “Pontoon” games) featured on the “Live Casino” page on the Website]||20%|
|All “Blackjack Switch” and “Pontoon” games (all varieties) featured on the ” Casino” page on the Website||5%|
|All “Craps” and “Sic Bo” games (all varieties) featured on the ” Casino” page on the Website||20%|
|All “Video Poker” games (all varieties) featured on the ” Casino” page on the Website||5%|
|All “Multi-spin video slots” games featured on the ” Casino” page on the Website||20%|
|All double options on slots Video Poker (all varieties)||0%|
|All “Hi-Lo” games featured on the “Casino” page on the Website, Football Rules, Mini Football Rules, Wild Gambler, Wild Gambler 2: Arctic Adventure, Time for a Deal, Highway Kings, Highway Kings Pro, Highway Kings Mini, Golden Tour, Desert Treasure, Desert Treasure II, Captain’s Treasure, Captain’s Treasure Pro, Captain’s Treasure Mini, Halloween Fortune, Goblins Cave, Tres Amigos, Cinerama, Diamond Valley, Diamond Valley Pro, Jungle Boogie, Ugga Bugga, Funky Monkey and Mr Cash Back||0%|
22. This means that when you place a stake in a Promotion Game, only the percentage of your stake equal to the Stake Contribution shown in the table for that Promotion Game / Promotion Game category will count towards your Wagering Requirement. For example, if your Wagering Requirement is £750 and you place a wager of £100 in a Promotion Game that has a Stake Contribution of 25%, £25 (i.e. 25% of £100) would count towards the Wagering Requirement, leaving £725 of the Wagering Requirement remaining.
Stake Contributions for Roulette and Blackjack games
23. For all Blackjack games, your Stake Contribution for each wager you place will be 20%. For example, if you placed a stake of £50, your Stake Contribution would be 20% and £10 of your stake (i.e. 20% of your £50 stake) would count towards your Wagering Requirement (as applicable).
24. For all Roulette games, your Stake Contribution for each wager you place (and the contribution of your stake to your Wagering Requirement), will be determined by the percentage contribution set out in the table below (“Total Coverage Percent”). Your Total Coverage Percent is displayed in the relevant Promotion Game under the heading “Coverage”.
25. The relevant Stake Contribution shown in the table below will apply to wagers you place in Roulette games depending on the Table Coverage Percent for each spin of the roulette wheel on which you place a wager:
|All Roulette games||Table Coverage Percent||Stake Contribution|
|Low Table Coverage bet:||0 – 25%||50%|
|Medium Table Coverage bet:||25.1 – 48%||25%|
|High Table Coverage bet:||48.1 – 100%||0%|
26. For example, where you place a:
- a. Low Table Coverage bet (i.e. your Table Coverage Percent is lower than or equal to 25%), your Stake Contribution will be 50%. For example, if you placed a stake of £30, your Stake Contribution would be 50% and £15 of your stake (50% of your £30 stake) would count towards your Wagering Requirements;
- b. Medium Table Coverage bet (i.e. your Table Coverage Percent is equal to or greater than 25.1% but less than or equal to 48%), your Stake Contribution will be 25%. For example, if you placed a stake of £30, your Stake Contribution would be 25% and £7.50 of your stake (25% of your £30 stake) would count towards your Wagering Requirement ; and
- c. High Table Coverage bet (i.e. your Table Coverage Percent is greater than or equal to 48.1%), your Stake Contribution will be 0%. This means that any High Table Coverage bet will not count towards the Wagering Requirement.
How do funds in your Account contribute to wagers you place in Promotion-play?
27. When you place a wager in a Promotion Game, the stake will be taken from your Account in the following order of priority:
- a. initially, from your Buy-In Balance;
- b. then, if the stake exceeds the value of your Buy-In Balance, the amount of your stake in excess of your Buy-in Balance will be taken from your Bonus Balance; and
- c. then, if the stake exceeds the value of your Buy-in Balance and Your Bonus Balance, the remaining stake will be taken from your Main Balance.
28. If the total funds in your Bonus Balance fall below £0.35 at any time, any remaining Bonus Funds will be transferred to your Main Balance and the Promotion will automatically end in respect of the relevant Bonus.
How are winnings allocated to your Account during Promotion-play?
29. When you place a successful wager, your winnings will be split between your balances in proportion to the percentage of the stake contributed by your balances, respectively.
30. If you have a number of different promotions pending on your Account, stakes and winnings (and contributions towards any wagering requirements) will be applied to the promotion you chose to participate in first (until that promotion ends or expires).
31. The examples below set out how wagers are deducted from, and winnings are applied to, your Account when you participate in the Promotion. Example 1
Suppose you have £50 in your Main Balance and £0 in your Bonus Balance. You opt in to the Promotion and make a Buy in of £50 (taken from your Main Balance), which is credited to your Buy-in Balance. You receive a £50 Bonus which is credited to your Bonus Balance. Your Wagering Requirement is 40x the value of your Bonus (i.e. 40 x £50 = £2000). Your Account now looks like this:
You place a wager of £10 in a Promotion Game. This is deducted in full from your Buy-in Balance (the stake does not exceed the funds in the Buy-in Balance so no funds are taken from the Bonus Balance or Main Balance). The Wagering Requirement is now £1,990 (i.e. £2,000 – £10 = £1,990).
Your wager is successful, with winnings of £20 (including your £10 returned). This is allocated to your Account as follows: the Buy-in Balance gets £20 (i.e. 100% of the amount contributed to the stake by the Buy-in Balance); and the Bonus Balance and Main Balance gets £0 (0% of the stake contributed = 0% of the returns). Your Account now looks like this:
You place a second wager of £100. This is deducted as follows: £60 from the Buy-in Balance; £40 from the Bonus Balance (i.e. the Buy-in Balance is used up first (£60) and then the amount of the stake in excess (£40) is taken from the Bonus Balance). The Wagering Requirement is now £1,890 (£2,000 – £10 – £100 = £1,890).
This bet is also successful, with winnings of £200 (including your £100 returned). This is allocated to your Account as follows: Buy-in Balance gets £120 (i.e. 60% of the amount staked) and the Bonus Balance gets £80 (i.e. 40% of the amount staked). Your Account would now look like this:
How do you withdraw your Bonus Funds?
32. Once the amount you have wagered meets or exceeds the Wagering Requirement, the Promotion will automatically end in respect of that Bonus and your Bonus Funds will automatically transfer to your Main Balance from where you will be able to withdraw them as cash or wager them in non-Promotion play.
How do you cancel the Promotion?
33. You may choose to cancel the Promotion at any time by:
- a. clicking “Cancel Bonus” on the “Promotions” page on the Website; or
- b. contacting our Customer Services team to confirm that you wish to cancel the Promotion using the contact details contained on the “Contact Us” page on the Website.
34. Upon cancellation, all Bonus Funds in respect of that Bonus will be deleted from your Bonus Balance.
Promotional Play Restrictions
35. We offer bonuses and promotions to enhance your enjoyment of our games and wagering. We therefore expect that you will participate in all bonuses and promotions fairly, so that our other customers too may enjoy our services. We have set out below certain types of play which we consider to be unfair and therefore to be in breach of these Promotion Terms:
- a. using minimal risk wagering patterns (e.g. low risk wagering, zero risk wagering or equal betting patterns);
- b. using Irregular Betting Patterns (e.g. placing single bets equal to or in excess of 30% or more of the value of the bonus credited to their Account, until wagering requirements have been met);
- c. using multiple accounts to obtain more than the number of bonuses or free bets permitted for each customer;
- d. sharing personalised promotional offers or bonuses (i.e. promotions or bonuses which are available to specific customers only) received by you e.g. via email, inbox message, text message, links, URLs etc. with others who were not the intended recipient. This includes accessing promotions or bonuses forwarded to you by others when you were not the intended recipient;
- e. concealing your country of residence in order to access a promotion or bonus that is not available in your country of residence;
- f. colluding with other customers in order to take advantage of promotions or bonuses; or
- g. using more than one account per household or per IP address, together, “Promotional Play Restrictions”.
36. Where you are in breach any Promotional Play Restrictions, we may be entitled to cancel any bonuses or promotions applied to your Account, reclaim any bonus element of such offers and either settle bets at the correct odds, void any free bets, void any bet funded by a bonus, or remove any subsequent winnings relating to a Bonus. We may also be entitled to levy an administration charge up to the value of the bonus, free bet or additional payment to cover our reasonable administrative costs in respect of any such action that we take.
General Promotion Terms
37. Notwithstanding anything else contained in these Promotion Terms, you may withdraw any funds in your Main Balance at any time except where we are required to withhold such funds in order to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations.
38. William Hill has the right to refuse or withhold payment of any Bonus Funds in the event of funds you have deposited into your Buy-in Balance (including any sums you have wagered) being cancelled or denied by any payment service.
39. William Hill reserves the right to amend or cancel this Promotion or amend these Promotion Terms:
- a. without notice if the change or cancellation is a result of any legal or regulatory change; or
- b. for any other valid reason, by giving you notice in advance of the change. We shall only do this where the circumstances are sufficiently serious, for example, where there is a malfunction of the software or systems we use to provide the Website and/or the Promotion or in the event of manifest error in the Promotion and/or the Promotion Terms). We may also offer an equivalent prize, bonus or free bet to the one referred to in any Promotion (for example, where this is required due to a malfunction of the software or systems we use to provide the Website and/or the Promotion).
40. In addition to these Promotion Terms, your use of the Website and your participation in any gaming or wagering (including this Promotion) is governed by our general terms and conditions, which are available at General Terms. You should therefore ensure that you have read and understood the General Terms and these Promotion Terms before taking part in this Promotion. In the case of any discrepancy between these Promotion Terms and the General Terms, these Promotion Terms shall take precedence.
1. These Promotion Terms shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
42. In these Promotion Terms, the following definitions shall apply:
- a. “Account” means your online account with William Hill which can be accessed via the Website;
- b. “Bonus Balance” means the total sum of all bonuses and bonus funds active on your Account (including any Bonus and any Bonus Funds) which cannot be withdrawn as cash or wagered in non-promotional play because they are subject to ongoing promotional play restrictions (e.g. the Wagering Requirement has not been met);
- c. “Bonus Funds” means a Bonus plus any winnings from wagers placed using that Bonus which are allocated to your Bonus Balance in accordance with these Promotion Terms;
- d. “Buy-In Balance” means the balance on your Account containing any funds which you are required to commit from your Main Balance in order to participate in any “buy-in” promotions available on the Website (“Buy-In Amounts”), and any winnings from wagers placed using Buy-In Amounts which are allocated to your Buy-In Balance in accordance with the applicable “buy-in” promotion terms;
- e. “Main Balance” means the total funds that you have deposited into your Account, which you can withdraw as cash or wager in non-Promotion play at any time; and
- f. “Total Balance” means the cumulative total sum of funds contained in your Main Balance, your Buy-In Balance and your Bonus Balance.
IBAS & Essa Certificates Independent Adjudication Agency